Motorcycle Superstore Having A Tire Sale...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
And free shipping...Got a set of Shinko TMs for $150. Seems to be a pretty good deal compared to the local places around me. Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

Link here

I'm always screwed since I live in a place where everyone either they don't ship or ask more for shipping than the tire itself lol

I envy you guys sometimes lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, great link Blkmax! He does beat the price! Thanks!

Thank you. Quite a few people around here run Shinkos.

I need a front tire and I looked at the prices of the Shinkos. Any idea on the model of the front tire that folks are running? There are so many to choose from, just want to get the right thing.

I need a front tire and I looked at the prices of the Shinkos. Any idea on the model of the front tire that folks are running? There are so many to choose from, just want to get the right thing.

shinko tourmaster in the 110 or 120 size. stock is 110.

I run the 120 up front and the 170 in back. No handling issues. The man who mounts & balances them says it takes a bit more weights than

I've run through 4 sets of Shinko 230s now, and I've never gotten to 3500 miles on a rear. My VMax just seems to be hard on rear tires:biglaugh:

The front doesn't last much longer, either. However, I have no chicken strips on my front tire, a heavy brake hand, and my footpegs have a bit of bevel on the bottom.

My experience with the 230s pretty echos everyone else's:

• Low tread life (although most seem to a little more than I do)
  • great price (+ I get them mounted & balanced for $20 per)
  • Stick to asphalt like red Loctite.

I used to get them from Rocky Mountain ATV, but they haven't had the front in 120 lately.

Back