Mt 01

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eBay Motors: Yamaha : V Max (item 120142702290 end time Jul-29-07 08:00:00 PDT)

It says it's a vmax, kinda looks like one out of the corner of ur eye, yet i've never even heard of one. So i did a lil' research and is said to have 89 hp and 113 tq at the wheel with the almost 1700CC v-twin with a redline of only 5500 rpm. I bet it'd be a really fun bike to ride.

I did a test ride on one and to say it vibrates is a major understatement. I've ridden Harleys and the vibration on the MT 01 is WORSE! Also the bike redlines way too quick, you need a 20 speed transmission. The thing is torquey, brings up the front wheel no problem, but I would never own one. Just my :twocents:

I just rode one, and when I started I thought I wanted to buy it. Now that I have ridden it I changed my mind.
Handles nice, vibrates like crazy ( I thought the turn signals and mirrors were going ot fall off), redlines fast with no pull.
It cruised @ 2400rpm going 60 mph. If the Max did that it would be nice.

The R1 I test drove was a much nicer ride. :rocket bike:

Yeah... The MT wasn't brought into the states. It has the Warrior engine in it so it goes pretty good but I can see where the big twin vibe on a sportbike like bike would get old. My SV vibes but not quite that much... Plus the SV revs to 11,000 redline...:whistlin: :thumbs up:

Yeah i'd think u'd need to put a larger front sprocket on there so the gears wouldn't be so quick. I wonder why they vibrate so much though

Yeah i'd think u'd need to put a larger front sprocket on there so the gears wouldn't be so quick. I wonder why they vibrate so much though

1.7 litre twin... 'nuff said...:whistlin:

My buddies Warrior is damn quick for a twin... It is hard getting used to shift at like 6400 but you do get used to it...

We got them down here and the shops can't give them away.
No one likes the looks, no one likes the handling, no one likes the lack of power.

Latest posts

Back