Muscle Cars and Hot Rods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yankee in texas: :biglaugh: To the Plate..... 16 speakers? How's there any room left for the interior. My truck has 7 speakers and I thought that was bad. My Wifes Z71 Tahoe has 9.
I haven't even found them all yet.:rofl_200:

Wife had this for 30+ years, sold it cause we're old and can't ride in a "Go Cart" so well anymore. It was bought new late 72. Power Windows was the high point of that car. No one had factory power windows in a 73 Mustang.

Attachments

• MVC-894F.JPG
    MVC-894F.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 22
  • MVC-899F.JPG
    MVC-899F.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 19
Wow, my Mom had one of those 67's with a 327. I had troubles driving it on McDill AFB. I couldn't get it rolling without smokin the rear tires. SP's hated me.... I Loved that car.:clapping:

nice cars all! Looking at getting a fox body here after we have our first child.
Here is my buddys turbo 5.0

vince_7gjx.jpg

Here is my stang i sold in the sprin

Attachments

• stang1.jpg
    stang1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
I don't have any shots of my 69' from back in the glory days when it used to run. This is what it looked like before I sold it. The motor blew up violently and needed a couple sleeves to be repaired. Piston literally blew to pieces and the wrist pin dug huges in the cylinder walls.

Found a great donor car for $400. It was an old Delta 88 land yacht. AWESOME car. 455 w/ TH 400. It would do one legged smokers all day long. I nearly killed myself pulling the motor by myself in a mudpit one day. I had the motor rebuilt with a kit from Mondello, just needed to buy a cam and have the heads redone, new pushrods, and rockers and the motor would have been done. Never had the time, money or talent to do the bodywork and hated seeing it rust away in the basement so I sold all my crap last year. Still miss it. The guy who bought it is doing a frame of resto and promised to come pick me up and take me out for a ride once its all together.

sweet ride, sad you had to sell it. jsut recently went to go look at a 69....was a deal til i saw it, way too much work, pretty wrecked, good for pieces thats it .
i got a pile of olds motors kicking around, not enough cars, time or money to do them all ahhaha think 7 455, a 400, 425, 330, 350, 403 you name it i got it.

yankee in texas: :biglaugh: To the Plate..... 16 speakers? How's there any room left for the interior. My truck has 7 speakers and I thought that was bad. My Wifes Z71 Tahoe has 9.
I haven't even found them all yet.:rofl_200:

Wife had this for 30+ years, sold it cause we're old and can't ride in a "Go Cart" so well anymore. It was bought new late 72. Power Windows was the high point of that car. No one had factory power windows in a 73 Mustang.
I love fast back mustags. I would of liked to be the buyer of your wifes car.

Was deap into cars for 30 years. Stock car racing..1/4 mile and cruising classics and muscle cars. Some of the pics are from the 70's The corvette was a 1975 with a stock 350 motor. The yellow 1964 ford Calienti had a 260 v-8 auto. The 74 chager had a 318 auto. The couger xr7 had a 351 suoer cobra jet auto. And the 1965 ford had a 428 4bbl out of a big old parklane. Boy did it go, but burnt lots of oil lol.

Last edited:
Found more..... The fire bird had a 400 4bbl auto. The 1971 duster had a 318 4bbl auto. We put a 289 in the blue and silver 57 ford. !968 chevelle stock car..327 2speed. My 1970 road runner 383 4 speed. Next a 1973 moty carlo with a 400 small block that we took out of a station wagon.Bottom left..1958 ford x police car. 223 6cyl 3 speed standard. Sitting beside it is a 1959 ford 2 door post with a 332 v-8 solid lifter cam with a factory holley 4bbl 3 speed standard, was very fast old car " beet a 1974 360 duster with it" Next is a 1955 ford. We put in a 312 v-8 from a monarch. Had a 4bbl car and 3 on the floor...was fast also. The yellow and black 1958 was commpletly restored, and for fun I put in a 390 where the six use to sit...and I left it 3 speed standard.

Last edited:
why stop now lol....... bothe cars are made by essex. They are alot like a ford. the pink one is a 1928 with a 350 motor and the other is a 1926 with a 454. I hand built the frames as well.

Last edited:
oops, found more... 1972 road runner 340 auto on a trip thrugh montana in 1980. Green 1963 chev 327 3 peed standard. 1964 ford station wagon 352 4bbl 3 speed stadard ' dont ya just love those tall shacles ,50 series tires and out side pipes Lol pic is from 1975. Next a 1968 elcomino with a 350 lt1 we put in. And just ahead of it" you can onley see the back end" is a 1971 340 4speed demon. Next a 1970 mustang fast back 289 4bble auto. 1966 tan colored mustang 289 auto. Black 1967 mustang getting a new tranny. 1964 chev SS 327 4bbl 2 speed glide. Me moving snow off " 1974" Next my 1957 pontiac 383 stroker 4 speed yada yada.Ran 12.9 in the 1/4

Last edited:
man you have had a lot of cars, i thought i did. Also what is the age around here? I'm starting to feel like the youngest guy here (29). Also in keeping with the theme of the forum a local guy here has this cobra...sounds amazing and pretty fast for a street car!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
mattm03cobra2.jpg

man you have had a lot of cars, i thought i did. Also what is the age around here? I'm starting to feel like the youngest guy here (29). Also in keeping with the theme of the forum a local guy here has this cobra...sounds amazing and pretty fast for a street car! PS.. I trade my bicyicle for it.

mattm03cobra2.jpg
51 years old. Got my first car when I was 11 or 12. And here it is LOL a 1951 Vangaurd. 4cly standard. You could start it by push button or you could use a crank handle to turn it over.BUT you never wrapped your thumb around the bar, because if the motor kicked back..it would break it. I got tons more pics as well, this is only a small part.

Last edited:
To Rip, love the 64 Galaxie Country Squire wagon. Wish I could find a clean one!

man you have had a lot of cars, i thought i did. Also what is the age around here? I'm starting to feel like the youngest guy here (29). Also in keeping with the theme of the forum a local guy here has this cobra...sounds amazing and pretty fast for a street car!

mattm03cobra2.jpg

what the f i didn't type this

"PS.. I trade my bicyicle for it." lol

If you want to post more pics of you junk i will not say no lol

:biglaugh:

Want more ?:clapping:

Definately...:biglaugh:

Wish I had taken pictures but was too busy finding them , fixxing them and then selling them...:damn angry:

Just a backyard hobby with my 2 sons when they were teenagers and into muscle cars...99% Mopars...should have kept a couple of the bettah ones...:bang head:

lol figured just thought it was funny.... Post more pics! I need a delorean with a flux capacitor asap! need to go back to the late 60's/early 70's and put some cars in storage!

More old tin....1966 malubu wagon 283 glide. 1955 chevy 265 v-8 standard.
"Drinking and driving.".totaled 1963 chevy SS 327 auto. 1963 pontiac 283 running straight pipe. 1967 mustang. 1967 beamont 350 3speed auo. 1966 chev 427 4bbl." ran 13.8 spinning all the way down the track LOL . Put the motor into the blue 1965 bemont in the pic . It ran 12.5 in the 1/4 The 1963 ford was bought for $35.00 and was the official party car.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back