music while you ride ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbarrie

Reaction score
I tried to listen to my mp3 while I was wearing my shorty, but the wind was so strong I couldn't hear a fuk'n thing ? and my full face is way too tight.

I guy I ride with said he even tried the head phones that go right in the ears but they didn't work either. ( he does have a very loud bike though ) Any you guys have any luck with this. I don't want it loud but I want to al least be able to tell what song I'm listening to. I know...many people say you shouldn't wear headphones while on a bike. I don't give a rats ass... damm cell phones users - would be nice to hear a little music on those long highway rides. Maybe I'll just have to get a windshield....damm. Any headphones good for this or any mods done to them to make them work good ? I'm open to any ideas !

I run my ear buds with my phone/mp3 player and it's fine. I wear my helmet when I do it, and most any other time for that matter, and I don't have a problem.

I use in helmet speakers and wear earplugs as well...

I can use either my Garmin Zumo as an MP3 player which also gives me navigation through the helmet or use one of my I-Pods. :thumbs up:

Works brill and both of my bikes are stupid loud...:banana:

EARSUBS ! awesome; I might have to check those out. I did have ones that go right in the ear, something like those but I left them on the floor beside the bed and the dog got a hold of them, so i had to resort to my (over the ear) ones and those dont work.

Back