my 97

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohnopopo

Reaction score
Had my friend paint it

Lexus ISF Ultrasonic Blue

and

Tyga USA CF Scoops

(sorry for the picture quality- took with my droid)

2010-08-09123847.jpg

2010-08-09123903.jpg

2010-08-09123913.jpg

2010-08-09123928.jpg

2010-08-09123940.jpg

2010-08-09123952.jpg

I ordered the CF guage cover as well to go along with the CF scoops , just waiting for that to come in

LMK what you guys think!

only other mods ill be doing this year is drag bars,shift light, Clutch and lowering the front end ( done by PCW) and V Stax ... should be nice once its all said and done

looks great man. absoultely great.

quick question. did pcw remove ur vboost or just unplug it?

thanks for the compliments .. btw my friend does a ton of custom fabbing and painting and polishing ( hes polishing up my stock scoops right now for $40 bucks ) for very good pricing!

All i had to do was pay for the paint ($38) and he has all the hardeners and what not , and then a $100 for labor and it came out top notch work took him 2 days and i got it back

As far as i'm aware i still have Vboost...

good, good, stage 7 comes with removers, but makes synching the carbs a pain. but u could sell it for good $$

thanks for the compliments .. btw my friend does a ton of custom fabbing and painting and polishing ( hes polishing up my stock scoops right now for $40 bucks ) for very good pricing!

All i had to do was pay for the paint ($38) and he has all the hardeners and what not , and then a $100 for labor and it came out top notch work took him 2 days and i got it back

thats a deal and a half. when u get a sec would love to see some high def pics of the paint.

good, good, stage 7 comes with removers, but makes synching the carbs a pain. but u could sell it for good $$

thats a deal and a half. when u get a sec would love to see some high def pics of the paint.

yeah i deff will... you should come riding up in Schroon Lake/ Lake George area tomorrow with me, Rawarrior and some of his friends... gonna be a good time tonight and tomorrow!

yeah i deff will... you should come riding up in Schroon Lake/ Lake George area tomorrow with me, Rawarrior and some of his friends... gonna be a good time tonight and tomorrow!

i'd love to but its a hike. plus ig otta work. LG is a 3 hour ride from Franklin

as am i. good meeting spot for a quick weekend jaunt.

ur welcome to come for the whole trip if thats nto what ya meant.

Back