My Dad my hero..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lankeeyankee

Reaction score
I started this thread after reading "Modern Medicine" I know all of us werent as fortunate to have a great relationship with our father but some have such as Coprunner.
So basically this thread is to post a picture of your Dad and tell a little about him.
Coprunner I am sure you have plenty of pictures of you and your Dad and if you would like to share any of them with us with a story I would enjoy reading about them.
I will start

My Dad Donald Freet Sr.
10-06-1935 06-27-2007

This picture was taken on his 70th Birthday. He always had a smile to follow with a laugh. He would always cut up and make the best of things.

Attachments

• Dad.jpg
    Dad.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 40
Nice idea Lankee, I like it.
My Dad passed from complications from an aneurism when he was only 60. I live with a lot of regrets concerning my Dad. He put up with all my bullshit through the 'wild years', all the accidents, trouble and trauma, not knowing where I was for months at a time....and never once bitched me out for it. I was always welcomed back home whenever I might feel like stopping in.
I survived the whole mess, eventually grew up and actually made something of myself, but my Dad was no longer here to see it, the opportunity to make him proud was gone.
Maybe someone reading this can benefit from it, I hope so.

I like the idea, Lankee...

Being a younger guy at 27yo, I still hope to have many good years with my dad. He's supported my two brothers and myself in all of our ups and downs. I couldn't ask for a better dad. He was finally able to get his dream bike, a 2006 Harley Street Bob, after the three of us moved out and got standing on our feet. Here he is on his Harley me on my Max.

Attachments

• 3282864503_1646e53786_o.jpg
    3282864503_1646e53786_o.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 28
Back