my new paint, more morley chrome, new maxgasser

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eusa_dance:Bill you made my mod monkey very mad at me for not doing more. Your bike looks fantastic. I only wish there was a Vmax run close to me here in Sedona AZ. I"d love to see all custom modded bikes.

Looks awesome Bill!!! Can't wait to see it up close and personal at Dan-o's! Looking forward to see what Tim comes up with this year. Think I will hide Toxic in the other garage while he performs his special "magic":rofl_200::rofl_200:
If Tim, Big Mike and astroglide is involved that may be the safest bet Jim!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Sweeeet Bill!! Can't wait to see it in May!!

Speaking of May, I'm thinking of having a 'crash truck' with crew on the ground plus a couple 'angel flight' choppers circling BRC.....you know, just in case!! :rofl_200:

Sound like a good idea? :ummm: :punk:

Very Nice! That wheel was a pain to get done but the end result was incredible compared to what we started with. Glad to hear the diff is working better now too. Send me the full size pics when you get a chance!

Sean

God that is such a good looking bike.

Id love to make mine look like that but I learned a long time ago that its too expensive to polish a turd.

Bill, not that it hasn't already been said but that looks amazing, nice job...That read diff and wheel look great...

Sweeeet Bill!! Can't wait to see it in May!!

Speaking of May, I'm thinking of having a 'crash truck' with crew on the ground plus a couple 'angel flight' choppers circling BRC.....you know, just in case!! :rofl_200:

Sound like a good idea? :ummm: :punk:

Excellent idea Dan :biglaugh:

Bill, The bike looks great man.. Cant wait to see it @ the BRC..
Love the New Paint and Chrome. Rick the seat is a thing of work man cheers :punk:

The wheel is made of the main rim and left and right inner hub. Then there is an outer hub for the splined adapter and another adapter for the rotor. All of them had to have their inner and our outer diameters machined/sanded so they would bolt back together. Of course then all the bearings/seals had to be removed and reinstalled.

The final product turned out pretty sweet though.

Sean

The wheel is made of the main rim and left and right inner hub. Then there is an outer hub for the splined adapter and another adapter for the rotor. All of them had to have their inner and our outer diameters machined/sanded so they would bolt back together. Of course then all the bearings/seals had to be removed and reinstalled.

The final product turned out pretty sweet though.

Sean

What was that again in laymans terms Doc? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

G

Back