Name the gasket.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Constantinos

Reaction score
I am looking for a specific gasket but because I am from Cyprus I do not know what to look for on Ebay (do not know the English translation of the part). I am looking for the gasket for the left hand side (as you are sitting on the bike directly behind the pan which contains the starter gear and transmission. So as you are sitting on the bike on your left where your foot is there are two gaskets. The front gasket (transmission gears which is the main gasket) and another one right behind it....What is the name of that ^%#&#%?

I am looking for a specific gasket but because I am from Cyprus I do not know what to look for on Ebay (do not know the English translation of the part). I am looking for the gasket for the left hand side (as you are sitting on the bike directly behind the pan which contains the starter gear and transmission. So as you are sitting on the bike on your left where your foot is there are two gaskets. The front gasket (transmission gears which is the main gasket) and another one right behind it....What is the name of that ^%#&#%?

Is it the crankcase gasket?

vmaxstarterclutch121.gif

got you! Thanks a million! In ebay they have it as crankcase cover with the same code as the one you provided. Go figure!

Well done Mr Constantinos, you are correct it is #19..... I wondered who would be the first to spot my deliberate mistake!
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Latest posts

Back