name this seat...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayvin53

Reaction score
Anyone know which seat this is on Bob's bike? Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2145s.jpg
    IMG_2145s.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 99
The front looks like a UFO to me, or its a Sportmax. here is my max with a UFO

and the rear is an auxillary tank from somewhere in Europe I believe

email Bob and ask him.

To answer your question on wether or not this seat is more comfortable than stock.

Well that is a relative question. I think its more comfortable but you may not.

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 19
Thanks, Danny. How much lower does that thing put you in the bike? Is it a lot more comfortable than the stock?

I'm not positive, but think it's 2" and yes, I find it a lot more comfortable than stock. Because it sits that far 'down in' there's a little lower back support from the rear section that isn't there with the stock saddle.

Then again, with my crappy back I don't do any long hauling so can't comment on that.

The front looks like a UFO to me, or its a Sportmax. here is my max with a UFO

and the rear is an auxillary tank from somewhere in Europe I believe

email Bob and ask him.

To answer your question on wether or not this seat is more comfortable than stock.

Well that is a relative question. I think its more comfortable but you may not.

Already been in touch with Bob and he wasn't sure of the seat, so that's why this thread. The custom aux tank's for sale, too, and has that fiberglass cover for it.

I'm not positive, but think it's 2" and yes, I find it a lot more comfortable than stock. Because it sits that far 'down in' there's a little lower back support from the rear section that isn't there with the stock saddle.

Then again, with my crappy back I don't do any long hauling so can't comment on that.

2" lower, that's about what I'm looking for, and I would guess all the aftermarket seats have to be more comfortable than the rounded, sitting on a pipe, stock one. Thanks.

Back