Naughty G

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of last minute but Naught G is coming by my house around 3-3:30 & were just gonna go some where local & have a couple adult beverages & shoot the bull. If any one wants to join us you are welcome.

Kind of last minute but Naught G is coming by my house around 3-3:30 & were just gonna go some where local & have a couple adult beverages & shoot the bull. If any one wants to join us you are welcome.

Very kewl!! Tell ol' 'G' the guy from NY said HI! :eusa_dance:

Working a double today here in Cape Coral but hey, it stopped raining! I've been wrenching on the Ol'Lady's Honda Element for a week off and on in the rain. Wish I could hook up with you two. God knows I need an adult beverage or and plant!

Working a double today here in Cape Coral but hey, it stopped raining! I've been wrenching on the Ol'Lady's Honda Element for a week off and on in the rain. Wish I could hook up with you two. God knows I need an adult beverage or and plant!
To bad wished you could join us right now just looks like Dave & G and the girls

Dress Code for this Event??:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:What about Brett, he's close...

:rofl_200:No Flip Flops, maybe boating shoes. Radical Statement T-Shirt, Always...:rofl_200::confused2::clapping:

I want to thank everyone who showed up today. No matter how you dressed, it was nice to spend the afternoon with real down to earth great people. All of you. Mary and I generally don't enjoy get togethers but since we've met some of the people here on this forum, that's changed... :biglaugh:

I want to thank everyone who showed up today. No matter how you dressed, it was nice to spend the afternoon with real down to earth great people. All of you. Mary and I generally don't enjoy get togethers but since we've met some of the people here on this forum, that's changed... :biglaugh:
Are you making referance to my Captain Porkin Shirt & my best flip flops .LOL

Hahaha.. great shirt Kyle! We had a great time, it was really good to catch up with you guys. I'm gonna try to make this a yearly event and come back at least each summer - next time we go riding!

Back