NBA Miami Heat dancer tryouts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In #6, contestant #185 looks a bit like the lead in "The Good Wife," on TV, Juliana Marguiles.

I am adding #15, and just what is #17 looking at? She seems happy about what she's seeing! Contestant #112 in 21 & 22 is also interesting, she could have a job coming out of a birthday cake!

Haha I went by picture # not by the # they had on

I see you are using the "Eye of God" galaxy from the NASA website for your avatar. I had that as a screensaver years ago when I was doing plans review for the county govt.

+1 on #15....Some of the others are beautiful as well...

A lot of those girls look kinda "hard" in the face...but excellent bodies......Titty dancers????

Some are just plain ugly...Face and body....Don't they have any friends to tell them the truth..not to bother???

#50 looks like she's probably packing a 8" cock.......Who let her in the door????

Frame 5 #60 looks like she's hot for #21. WOW if background looks could kill we would only have one or two left to look at.

Thats all i have to say. In today's world everyone of them could be guy's. SCARY!

Frame #10
Girl #120

Some of them look like they got bussed in from police holding cells, after a vice squad street sweep.
Some hard lookin' Hos; no joke.

Some others look like cross dressing/cross gender/wanna bes.

Jester 42

Last edited:
my wife says #15 is so cute ,,,I say yeah I know can I keep her................

Back