Need help with rear turn signals!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glickmpb

Reaction score
All,

I have a 2018 VMax and just installed a front and rear dash cam (Ventrue F1). I started my bike and noticed that I dont have any lights coming from the rear turns. If I hit the switch it will blink left or right, but I am not getting any running lights. Is this normal or did I botch something?

Help!!

Isn't it normal behavior?

Not sure, but you could probably do it by yourself with a bunch of diodes and some resistors, but I'm not an electronic guy, just thinking loud.

Isn't it normal behavior?

Not sure, but you could probably do it by yourself with a bunch of diodes and some resistors, but I'm not an electronic guy, just thinking loud.
I know I could do it myself but I have watched a million videos on YouTube and it APPEARS that the rear turns are only that - turns. It doesnt appear they light up. Considering what I did to my VMax, I cant imagine doing anything that would have affected them. I think thats how they are, but I would love someone else who owns a VMax to look at theirs when the bike is running and see if they light up.

All,

Jeff Marcum (YouTuber who talks about his 2020 VMax) just confirmed the rear turns are off when the bike is running, so I didn't do anything wrong! For anyone interested, I put a lof of stuff on my bike (Denali Soundbomb, LED's, hard wired Valentine 1 with HARD unit, Ventrue F1 camera system - front and back) and would love to know what others have done! Trying to spread the VMax love!

I know I could do it myself but I have watched a million videos on YouTube and it APPEARS that the rear turns are only that - turns. It doesnt appear they light up. Considering what I did to my VMax, I cant imagine doing anything that would have affected them. I think thats how they are, but I would love someone else who owns a VMax to look at theirs when the bike is running and see if they light up.

No they don't light up only when the turn signals are on.

Back