need new handle bars and grips

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinnacle

Reaction score
hey guys i am looking for some black handle bars and pro grips like the ones python sells can anyone suggest a place as i have dropped python various emails about shipping to alberta canada and no one bothered to reply. i dropped sean a message here but he has not replied either so i assume no answer means not available so now i need another alternative avenue to pursue. any suggestions aybody.

try calling sean in the am. hes usually very good about answering emails.

well ijust sent him another email to his aol address you guys supplied and hopefully can get the bars through him.

Just sent an email reply back. The progrips are crap in my opinion but they aren't expensive either. The "chrome" plastic cap far too easily detaches from the the grip so yes they can be used with bar end mirrors if the cap is removed (which it does by itself).

Sean

Take a look at the new grips he has... I ordered a pair... They look pretty sweet! Hope they are.

Chris

I use pro grips 'superbike' on mine and love them. They are quite thin, and have a visually pleasing pattern with a gel-like feel. I also use carbon-look bar ends - works great with the open-ended pro grips.

Going to install my new vibranators this week, and hopefully the SMM as well, prolly in reverse order so I can see how much difference these Ricor gadgets make. I hope they will work as good as the intimators.

Attachments

• P1030405.JPG
    P1030405.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 45
  • P1080507.JPG
    P1080507.JPG
    199.5 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Back