New front ME880 arrived!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
I checked the date and the code is 4208, so about October 19, 2008. I checked my old tire and it had a date of 4402....OLD! I'm thinking that's why the vibes coming from the front end. Old tire and also noticed the wheel weights were pretty close to the air valve.

I checked the date and the code is 4208, so about October 19, 2008. I checked my old tire and it had a date of 4402....OLD! I'm thinking that's why the vibes coming from the front end. Old tire and also noticed the wheel weights were pretty close to the air valve.

If the front tire spins in a forward motion doesnt that mean the rear tire should spin backwards:ummm:

Only half the time then they trade off thats what the dealer told me, so its gotta be true!!! :boxing00::shittystick::th_biggun::robot000:

Mark is up messing with his avatar.. what did ya get kicked out of the bed again?

Latest posts

Back