New house - Marriage - Selling 05 Max??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A story my gran'pa told me when I had asked him how his life and marriage to Gran'ma had lasted so well for 50 plus years, went like this:

Right after he and her got hitched, they were moving from GA down to FL...

Being real poor folks, they migrated down with a buckboard wagon, pulled by a mule.

About 50 miles into the trip, the mule for some reason stumbled, and all Gran'pa said was "that's once"....

Just past the FL line, the mule stumbled again, and Gran'pa says "that's twice"...

As they turned into the road where he had secured a homestead in FL, the mule stumbled again, and Gran'pa said "That's three times!", then unholstered his pistol, and shot the mule right between the ears, killing him dead.

He told me that Gran'ma then went totally ballistic...screaming obscenities, and telling him that he was just a total asshole for killing that poor mule....

After she calmed down, he very quietly asked her if she was finished with her tirade...she replied she was...and in a soft voice, he says "that's once"

In all their years together, they never had another argument.

Uncle Philthy

That's a good one Philthy!! When I asked my Grand pa the secrets to a good marriage he simply replied (in his Irish brogue)

"Always marry a woman with little hands, Danny, it makes your dick look bigger!"

That's a good one Philthy!! When I asked my Grand pa the secrets to a good marriage he simply replied (in his Irish brogue)

"Always marry a woman with little hands, Danny, it makes your dick look bigger!"

thats why there are pedophiles

A man has never felt so large as he does when he dates a midget.

Attachments

• bridget_howard_stern_show.jpg
    bridget_howard_stern_show.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 35
now we are really getting funny. My brother was married to one and they have one son together. She had a lot more issues then just being short too. By the way, calling one a midget is like calling a black guy a nigger. Just so you know.
Sean

I prefer Asians... they are small and they can't understand you so there is no way to offend them....

Ohhhh..... Huber-san..... you so big!!!!!

Congrats to both Sean and Chris! May both of your roads be long and the ride a good one!
I went to school with what some called "midget" and he always reminded everybody that for his size/ medical status he was considered a dwarf. He ended up being a medical scientist of some sort.

now we are really getting funny. My brother was married to one and they have one son together. She had a lot more issues then just being short too. By the way, calling one a midget is like calling a black guy a nigger. Just so you know.
Sean

Sorry for offending you Sean, this gal is from the Howard Stern show and she goes by "Bridget the Midget." That quote is one that she said.

Once again, I apologize for getting you riled up.

HA Ha, I just noticed your post KJ when i came here to post an update. I have no love for the midget bitch. By the way, she does look shockingly like bridget (I know who she is too - lol).

Anyway, here's pics of the wheels and swingarm which are still available. one of the pics is about as fuzzy as you can get but the other is fairly clear. I added them into the for sale section along with some other swingarms we have ready and available.

Sean

Attachments

• Deget 17 wheel 2.jpg
    Deget 17 wheel 2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Deget 17 wheel 1.jpg
    Deget 17 wheel 1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back