New/Used 2015 VMax owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first motorcycle owned and been riding since September 2023. I figured wife will only let me get one so get what I really wanted. I respect the power and beast with in the bike but still loving every bit of it as a commuter to Langley AFB. I was a weapons loader for 6 years in USAF and now apart of 203rd Red Horse ANG. After doing the Indian motorcycle free ride on Veterans Day I really came to realize I picked the right bike. The look and feel gets me as close as I can to really flying without a pilot’s license 😎. Been taking it easy and feeling her power out so far.
I do however wish the VMAX would come back as regular production… Maybe we could get Indian motorcycles to try and make there own version but really wish Yamaha would bring her back. I want to eventually get a gen1 someday also.

V/R
HenR0ck
https://youtube.com/@HenR0CK

IMG_7441.jpeg
View attachment IMG_7442.movIMG_7548.jpegIMG_7547.jpegIMG_7443.jpeg

I was thinking of getting the halo lights mod for turning signals… not fan of the turn signal lights… However, what y’all recommend for rear turning signal lights upgrade… not big fan of what previous owner did…
Pop out the red things very interesting though I may do that and mount them in tighter smaller and brighter it’s a good idea for backing up the break light but leave the stock nothing wrong with them
Nice Bike!

I was thinking of getting the halo lights mod for turning signals… not fan of the turn signal lights… However, what y’all recommend for rear turning signal lights upgrade… not big fan of what previous owner did…
John, William here. Saw your post and I hadn’t seen another max running around. I just retired after 26 years. I just got my 2020 max, it’s my first gen 2, but had 2 gen 1’s. Live in Norfolk, and would love to ride with another max. Shoot me a message if you’re interested

Welcome to the forum! Check this thread Gen2 turn signals

I replaced the original turning signals with the Yamaha LED Blinkers Arrow. If you like them, you can find them in Europe. This store ships to the US YMEW078900: Led Blinker Set Arrow Black Yamaha - buy the YME-W0789-00-00 at CMSNL

The part # purchased years ago is YMEW07890000 but it was superseded several times:

YMEH07890030
YMEH07890020
YMEH07890010
YMEW078900

Cheers!

Back