new vmax owner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironoxide1

Reaction score
...just bought my first vmax...2005 and after 2 weeks of ownership...i love it! I will post pics soon...

welcome Ironoxide1, is that like code for Rusty? enjoy the forum,you'll learn alot here! more then just Vmax stuff,good people stuff too!

Welcome. This is the place to be to learn anything you can think of about your VMax. There really are a lot of great people here. Congrats on the 05.

Well well Ironoxide, what took you so long? We've been waiting since 1985 for you to show up! You are starting with a nice model that I would like to have! Hope you have plenty of bananas for the Mod Monkey. You won't regret honing this forum. They have saved me many times!

Welcome to the friendliest and most helpful group of people you'll ever meet. Questions? Fire away! The only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Just about everything you can do to/with a VMax is somewhere on the site!

By the way, wait till you own the Max 25 years like I have... You're REALLY gonna love it!

Welcome brother.
I have an 01` and want an 05` ,
I love the candy red color and like they say if you hang around here, the mod monkey will find you!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200:
and when he does, he will suck your wallet dry.
We all say this from experience, just go to the gallery and see what we have all done to our bikes. LOL.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
This is a great place to be and you will make many good friends here for sure.
<<Dave>>:punk:

my bike

Attachments

• BvgObUwmkKGrHqJjQEv10B25BME6KCOP_14.JPG
    BvgObUwmkKGrHqJjQEv10B25BME6KCOP_14.JPG
    1.5 KB · Views: 37
  • BvgM7swWkKGrHqNhsEv10EcPWBME6EpYFng_35.JPG
    BvgM7swWkKGrHqNhsEv10EcPWBME6EpYFng_35.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 31
  • BvgOykBGkKGrHqVh0Ev10Fr3nBME6Lb3sVw_14.JPG
    BvgOykBGkKGrHqVh0Ev10Fr3nBME6Lb3sVw_14.JPG
    1.4 KB · Views: 37