New Waterless coolant

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been around for awhile. I've heard good things about it. Some guys on the CR5 forum I belong to run it. I believe you are supposed to run it with zero pressure in the system. I've heard it does work and help you run cooler. But, if there is a problem, there is a problem and when you overheat and lose some fluid you can't just add water like you would with normal coolant. Shouldn't be a problem since we have an expansion tank though. Other than that, only downside I've heard is cost.

it has 400*F boiling point so it will never boil over. the system will need to be flushed with their prep solution to get all water out of the system first.

it has 400*F boiling point so it will never boil over. the system will need to be flushed with their prep solution to get all water out of the system first.

It will still expand and contract! Overflow tank would still be a must for sure. Good thing that the vmax has one!

Latest posts

Back