New Zealand earthquake

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxcruiser

Reaction score
Just seen some of the news footage of the earthquake in New Zealand. Hope that all our members and families/friends are making out ok.

Mike

Christchurch got smacked up pretty bad, about 2B in damage, some folks homless.
Amazingly nobody died.

I just watched a report on BBC news about the 7.0 earthquake and 0 deaths whereas in China a 6.9 earthquake killed 220,000!
Looks like a fair bit of damage was done to structures and roads; hopefully the recovery can proceed quickly so people can put their lives back in order soon.

Have spoken to friends who live in CC. They are ok. They were going to dinner tonight to a place for her partner's birthday- but it was flattened in the first quake!
They were saying they are getting sick of all the aftershocks but are stoked they are alive :)

I just watched a report on BBC news about the 7.0 earthquake and 0 deaths whereas in China a 6.9 earthquake killed 220,000!
Looks like a fair bit of damage was done to structures and roads; hopefully the recovery can proceed quickly so people can put their lives back in order soon.

Hey RED...I'm looking at your avitar and other pics.....where are the REDHEADS ? These are blonde. They arent a challenge to find. Get some of that red hot action back up LOL

Hope everyone came through the quake alright...

And, Blondes are fine with me.

Latest posts

Back