NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

Got to watch a little of the Chefs-Chargers game. I think the Chefs didn't get a first down, let alone a point.

Went to a sqnd Christmas party Sat nite. It was sports attire for our flt. I wore my 25 cent La Chappel 18 Chiefs jersey. Never knew who the guy was but was always curious. No one seems to know, whom I asked. A bar tender happened to see my shirt and was shocked. He knew all about the guy. Turns out his 1st name was David, was a walk on, and quit after 5 games, going back to construction. Guess he just didn't like football. I guess this guy must of been pretty good to get a jersey made after him, playing only 5 games.

Steelers won. Cool. Philly and the K Boys on presently. Looks good so far.

Da Bears were exposed...as were the Colts , the Jets , the Steelers...and on and on and....:punk:

The Steelers won without any major injuries so that's a nice change! The Pats are playing great right now but I wonder if they will be able close the deal this time...to win all these games is great but they know that going 18-1 doesn't win the Super Bowl.

I can't believe the beating Rothleberger has been taking.....if nothing else he's a tough cookie......Jets lost again!!!.........

:eusa_dance:OH!!!! and how about them SAINTS, GO SAINTS GO!!!:worthy::worthy::worthy:

The first time this year i bet money on a football game.
took the Ravens -3. they were up by 21 points< and i dont know how,BUT THEY ALMOST BLEW IT... there defense was beat down, but they pulled it out in overtime. chaaa ching :eusa_dance:

Well it's Chiefs vs Rams for the Governor's cup!!!!! And I'm going to StLouis!!!! Go Chiefs!!!!

I'm not saying anything about the ------- , don't want to jinx 'em ! Go -------

:eusa_dance:

The Chefs whipped them top rated Rams. lol

Like watching the Steelers game. Snow games are cool to watch.

Steelers took a good screw from the refs the last three minutes of the game. The Jets didn't use any coaches today!

Ice bowl on tonight. Vikes n da Bears. Suppose to be 6" of snow between noon and game time.

Seen where Tyler Brayton of the Panthers came off the bench to elbow a Falcon defensive player on the side lines. It was a 15k punch. In cases like this, why couldn't the player file charges? What they should do is fine the instigator double. 15k fine, 15k for the poor, innocent victim. I'll let 'em punch me for that. I need some Max mods, and more guns, fast cars, ... I'm gonna look like an old nanna.

Re: Tickets

2 Patriot Season Tickets For Sale!
I have 2 Patriotseason tickets for
sale. My wife doesn't want to attend any

more of their games as she doesn't like the
person who sits in the seat next to us. I've attached a picture ofthe viewfrom our seats.
Tickets will be sold to the highest bidder.
Current Bid:
$6,500 each

Attachments

• ATT00001[3].jpg
    ATT00001[3].jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 22

Doesn't look like Gilette Stadium to me...:confused2:

But I could be wrong...:biglaugh:

Go Pats...:worthy:

Just scored tickets to the Chiefs - Titans Game this Sunday. Sweet.

My son and i went to the Miami v Chiefs game on Dec 21 2008 I beleive it was the 2nd coldest game in Chiefs Arrowhead Stadium and the coldest game in Miami history. It was brutal, specially when they lost.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281221012

Had a chance to pick up some tickets for 25 a pop on base. I thought of the cold and decided to go to church like a good boy, then sit in the easy chair in a warm house. With everyone getting sick around here, I've been doing pretty good these last couple months. Ever since I had to take Anthrax series shots, my emmune system isn't worth spit. I was one of those who didn't fair well with them. After I took the set of six, they didcontinued them until new batches were brought out. They won't state what was wrong with the old batches.

Steelers look good tonight. Man, Roth is a tuff stump to bring down.

Loud and Proud at Arrowhead this Sunday!!! My son and I will be going to Arrowhead Jan2nd for the Chiefs vs Faiders sitting in the Club Level :)

Back