NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NFL Lounge - 2009

Steelers look good tonight. Man, Roth is a tuff stump to bring down.
It was a good win, sitting at 11-4 we just need to win one more to stay out of the wild card game. A bye will allow the Steelers to heal up a little to make the 2 game push to the Superbowl.
GO STEELERS!

For the first time in memory I am actually praying that the Seahawks lose their last two games. They need to lose and get a high draft pick in 2011 because they are going to need a QB desperately next year. No way Hasselback can be their starter any longer, resign him as a back up to mentor the new starter or let him go. Only reason the Hawks are even close to a playoff spot is because the NFC West is worst division in all the NFL!

I wouldn't of guessed this with as many wins as they've had. I know they're not close to a champ team yet, but compared to last year... They won three more games than I expected for being newish. Guess I should of got a couple tickets after all. My wife won a Chevy contest three yrs ago. We sat in the Chevy Box, all the food and beer or Coke you wanted. It was a circus/ fair atmosphere.

Kansas City Chiefs fans will be able to watch Sunday's game on TV after all.

Spokesman Pete Moris told The Associated Press late Thursday afternoon there will be no blackout of the matchup with Tennessee.

clear.gif

The Chiefs had said Wednesday that a blackout was a possibility, with slow ticket sales for a game expected to be played on a very cold day when many people will be busy with family events.

Tickets remained available late Thursday. But the team has met NFL requirements for avoiding a blackout.

I wouldn't of guessed this with as many wins as they've had. I know they're not close to a champ team yet, but compared to last year... They won three more games than I expected for being newish. Guess I should of got a couple tickets after all. My wife won a Chevy contest three yrs ago. We sat in the Chevy Box, all the food and beer or Coke you wanted. It was a circus/ fair atmosphere.

Kansas City Chiefs fans will be able to watch Sunday's game on TV after all.

Spokesman Pete Moris told The Associated Press late Thursday afternoon there will be no blackout of the match-up with Tennessee.

clear.gif

The Chiefs had said Wednesday that a blackout was a possibility, with slow ticket sales for a game expected to be played on a very cold day when many people will be busy with family events.

Tickets remained available late Thursday. But the team has met NFL requirements for avoiding a blackout.
If the game cannot be found locally try this link to watch the game online.
http://atdhe.net/index.html(the site only shows currently available content)
I don't live in the Steeler's typical TV viewers area so quite often I cannot get their games on TV (I also do not get ESPN:surprise:) so I just use the stream to watch my Red Wings/ Steelers/ Tigers/ Michigan games.
I'm still trying to locate a reliable stream for F1/ Moto GP races then I would be all set. I only found the above site recently (Oct) so it very well may carry F1/ Moto GP but will have to wait and see once those season starts. If anyone knows of another one please let me know. :thumbs up:

Its pretty straight forward all we have to do is win then win again and We Win!!!!! Go Chiefs!!!!!!

I can cheer for the Chiefs...afterall , they're pretty much the central division version of the Patriots...:punk:

Randy who ?

planning to watch the Chiefs demolish the Titans and Randy Who lol from my easy chair tomorrow then its off too Arrowhead for the last game of reg season with my son. Went all out and will be in the club level :) only live once as they say!! Went to this game couple years ago when we beat the Raiders at home and walking out of the stadium was worth all the money we spent as 80000 fans was all chanting Raiders Suck!!! it was Awesome!!! sorry Raider fans I just had to share ;-)

The Cards-K Boyz game was good. The refs sure should of caught a mask penalty on the Cards. Pretty bad there. Feel sorry for the Boyz's kicker, missing that xtra point. The last kick off by the Cards was too funny. The return guy let the ball roll, hoping it would go in the end zone. It stopped a foot shy. Poor guy was trapped by then.

The Chiefs looked hungry today. Looked like they could of competed with the Jets, Chargers and Steelers. They didn't blow it in the 2nd half! Dunno why they keep Croyle. Does his daddy own Chiefs stock?

Was look'n for ya Big Mo. Bet you were chilly. Wouldn't mind going to the last game next week but I doubt if I can get those 25 buck tickets this week. I go in Tuesday. I'll ck my mail and see if they're available. I only work one day this wk. Had to take some days or loose them. Life is ruff sometimes.:sleep:

Just seen the Chargers are going down! Looks like KC will get the West. Would of never guessed. Good job Chiefs!

Heres a pic from Sundays Chiefs / Titans Game. Was a blast. We had 5th row seats, made it even better.

My oldest son will be at the Chiefs v Raiders game next weekend... but hes a Raiders Fan ....... lol. I took him once, he wore his raiders garb .... man he took a ribbin. He said should I take it off, I said Hell no wear it with pride man.

Attachments

• chiefs.jpg
    chiefs.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 13

I took him once, he wore his raiders garb .... man he took a ribbin. He said should I take it off, I said Hell no wear it with pride man.

You should go to a Red Sox game in Fenway Pahk wearing a Yankees shirt...:duck:

nice pic of arrowhead!! I just about purchased 2 tickets in that same spot only 2nd row for the Raiders game off of ebay but decided to go up this time into club center of west endzone :)

Latest posts

Back