nice day for a ride today.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
Here in ( screwed up weather) Corning NY was 35 this morning at 6am.....soooooo....off to work i go....lol.
Took a 1/2 hr to get the feelings back into my finger tips (heated grips are REALLY starting to sound good) but the ride home at 4pm was WELL worth it....hehehe.

It was close to 80* in Cincinnati and took the bike out twice. It will probably freeze in a day or two again but gotta love this temp, especially with no humidity or bugs out yet.

By the way, love what Buster did to bring the most used smilies where they are easily accessible. :thumbs up:

It was close to 80* in Cincinnati and took the bike out twice. It will probably freeze in a day or two again but gotta love this temp, especially with no humidity or bugs out yet.

By the way, love what Buster did to bring the most used smilies where they are easily accessible. :thumbs up:

Thanks Mike, I thought the BJ and butt humper smilies should be moved down the list! LOL. And it is still freakin too cold to ride here! :bang head::hammer bash:

Well not to rub it in, but its been in the mid 70 all week here, I've had the Max out everyday for at least an hour and half......supposed to start raining tonight though...:(

The weather here in Ga has been fantastic. Problem is, I've been sicker then hell. Was able to ride a bit on Saturday and that was it. Yesterday was in the 80's and I was sent home from work only to sit in the garage and stare at the bike. Was sneezing too much to even consider taking it out.:stretche:

Back