Nice ride yesterday.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daves86vmax

Reaction score
Saturday was a great day for a ride,rode route 22 out of Lancaster to Bremen,took 664 through Logan and on down to old mans cave.Stopped in Tarlton,went thru Laurelville and came back in on the opposite side of Lancaster.664 is a great route to ride here locally if anyone ever gets a chance .I rode about 150 miles or so.To top it all off I saw 4 other Maxes that day,most I've seen in one day.Ride safe everyone:punk:

Supossedly 7 new Max's sold at the local dealer here but i have yet to see one new one on the road

Yeah,the 4 I saw saturday were all Gen 1,I've only seen 1 2009 model on the road this year.I'm actually surprised at the numbers of maxes I see when I'm down around Lancaster

was an awesome weekend to ride! i went out wiht about 15 bikes and put about 300 miles on the ol gal. all crotch rockets except a night rod and a boulavard. that night rod was flippin fast! i think i need to sync my carbs... we got on it a couple times and in a mile strethc he was a bike length ahead of me :( how often should they be synced? has 13000 miles on it and never been done as far as i know...

was an awesome weekend to ride! i went out wiht about 15 bikes and put about 300 miles on the ol gal. all crotch rockets except a night rod and a boulavard. that night rod was flippin fast! i think i need to sync my carbs... we got on it a couple times and in a mile strethc he was a bike length ahead of me :( how often should they be synced? has 13000 miles on it and never been done as far as i know...

every ~1k ish i'd say

The weather has been shit here so you guys have been lucky , also ive been off work for 2 weeks with the flu . Its the longest time without going for a ride on the Max since ive had her and that coming up 1 year in mid July .

I had a nice ride yesterday too, about 300 miles through the Black Hills. I went with a couple of Harleys. About 200 miles of the trip was twisties (Spearfish Canyon and other areas) and I must say the vmax impressed me. After the first 50-60 miles of twisties the bike didn't have any of the infamous wobble averyone talks about and I could really push it though the curves. This leads me to believe that the handling issues I had were operator induced rather than inferiorities of the bike. The more I rode the better it handled.

Latest posts

Back