No F'n Way!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnclePhilthy

Reaction score
Count me as a sure n' certain FL traffic law breaker...nope! Not gonna do it!!

Isn't this some kind of a 'discrimination' thing?

U P

Attachments

• Whutt!!.jpg
    Whutt!!.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 114
Count me as a sure n' certain FL traffic law breaker...nope! Not gonna do it!!

Isn't this some kind of a 'discrimination' thing?

U P

How many points are aligators anyways:confused2:
If I was driving my car and seen that I would most definetly do some gator smooshing!~

Bicycles?? Well Hell!...They could eat all of them dumbasses they want.... I don't like those spandex wearin', peddle pushin', mobile road hazzards too much anyway... And I ESPECIALLY hate it, when somebody refers to 'em as 'bikers'... I know some of those folks, and the forementioned ain't them!

Runnin' over a decent sized 'gator can damn well total your car/pickup...hit one at speed on a 'motorized' bike, and yer toast.... They do have real usable hides, and the meat isn't bad eatin'...I like mine 'jerky'd, and real spicey.

Thanks to all for pointing out my errors!... Oh, and the sign ain't 'photoshopped'...it's real.... C'mon down and I'll introduce ya to some that are neighbors....at least until I 'catch em' to close to my backyard...

Gets even dummer...this in a VERY populated area just south of me a few miles:

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/4/20/462747.html

U P

Bicycles?? Well Hell!...They could eat all of them dumbasses they want.... I don't like those spandex wearin', peddle pushin', mobile road hazzards too much anyway... And I ESPECIALLY hate it, when somebody refers to 'em as 'bikers'... I know some of those folks, and the forementioned ain't them!

Runnin' over a decent sized 'gator can damn well total your car/pickup...hit one at speed on a 'motorized' bike, and yer toast.... They do have real usable hides, and the meat isn't bad eatin'...I like mine 'jerky'd, and real spicey.

Thanks to all for pointing out my errors!... Oh, and the sign ain't 'photoshopped'...it's real.... C'mon down and I'll introduce ya to some that are neighbors....at least until I 'catch em' to close to my backyard...

Gets even dummer...this in a VERY populated area just south of me a few miles:

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/4/20/462747.html

U P

Mmmm, fresh gator tail...good shit!! I like it blackened, cajun style.....but they're a little rare up here in the mountains.

Damn, Rich better crank up the NO2 bottle, get on down to Pinellas Co., there's meat 'on the hoof' just 'a waitin' for ya.

Man, that one was pissed right off!!

One of my Florida cousins used to trap wild hogs and keep them in a pen for a month, feed them (don't know what) to get rid of the "wild" taste and then butcher and barbecue them. Pretty cheap source of meat. Had a pen built in the woods as I am not sure if this was legal....

They are nasty looking and acting critters.

hmm yea we used to go hog hunting back in the days in the French forests - they sure make some great bangers and are wicked on the BBQ. Nasty lil' buggers tho, never get between one of the young ones and their mums, or you're toast, no matter what you ride, unless it can climb trees!

A few years ago I was hunting with some buddies in Brooksville & one of the guys shot a 10 ft. gator "in self defense". It took 2 guys to carry the tail out of the woods. We chunked it up & deep fried it with hog nuggets from the hog me & Scotty got that morning - had one helluva bbq that night. The best part was, we had the bbq in a rental garage right across the street from the Pinellas County Jail on 49th Street ! :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back