No good deed goes unpunished in CO

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Ya gotta love the idea this schmuck has-sue the fire department for saving his soggy ass!

http://www.broomfieldenterprise.com...-man-rescued-from-rock-creek-during-september

A Broomfield man who was rescued from his submerged car during the September floods has filed papers indicating he might sue his rescuers and first responders.

Roy Ortiz was rescued by North Metro Fire Rescue District and others who responded to the scene after his car was washed off the road on Sept. 12. He says crews took too long to respond to the accident after he became trapped in his upside-down car near the intersection of U.S. 287 and Dillon Road in Lafayette. (more):damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::confused2:

It's not hard to imagine this suit, if filed, being tossed out on it's ear, so to speak, by the presiding judge. And, it wouldn't surprise me if the judge adds some colorful language to the official documents tossing it.

The guy was here illegally and still had the nerve to try that crap!! They should have made him swim back from were his car washed out in Broomfield....

There are assholes out there who do nothing but look for weak spots in local fire fighting depts. so they can sue. The fact that there are ambulance chasers who will take these cases makes me wanna puke! :barf:

So every dept. has to carry errors/omissions ins. for protection. My position was....don't buy the ins., let them sue for the assets and if they win hand over the keys to the trucks....next time the siren blows.....you respond fucker, I'm staying in bed!! :eusa_snooty:

Last edited:
If he's here illegally, why doesn't someone drop kick his criminal azz back to his own country?

Back