Nominee for the Moron of the year award

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
Cuomo, Governor of NY, is an embarrassment. This whole issue is way out of control. Coumo has a travel ban for Government personal, to North Carolina. To paraphrase: This is because a gay man who believes he's a woman, can't pee with woman, because he still looks like a man:bang head: Really!!!!

"The ban, which takes effect immediately, follows North Carolina’s enactment of a law which bars transgender individuals from using restrooms appropriate for their gender identities, excludes sexual orientation and gender identity from state anti-discrimination protections, and prohibits municipalities from extending those protections to LGBT citizens."

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-bans-non-essential-state-travel-north-carolina

Cuomo is an embarrassment to NY. This whole issue is way out of control. Coumo has a travel ban for Government personal, to North Carolina. To paraphrase: This is because a gay man who believes he's a woman, can't pee with woman, because he still looks like a man:bang head: Really!!!!

"The ban, which takes effect immediately, follows North Carolina’s enactment of a law which bars transgender individuals from using restrooms appropriate for their gender identities, excludes sexual orientation and gender identity from state anti-discrimination protections, and prohibits municipalities from extending those protections to LGBT citizens."

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-bans-non-essential-state-travel-north-carolina

OMG!! Way out of control is a gross understatement Tim!! Fuckin' Blomo's gonna start a civil war fer chrissakes! :rofl_200:

:404:

Hey....it will be the north vs the south......all due to wanting to pee with women.....LOL...You cant make this sh*t up.

I don't even know what to say, I guess I just don't understand what is important anymore.

Shouldn't people be worry more about things like who the next president will pick for Supreme Court Justice seats? I imagine there will be 3-4 more vacancies in the next two presidential terms.

Cuomo, Governor of NY, is an embarrassment. This whole issue is way out of control. Coumo has a travel ban for Government personal, to North Carolina. To paraphrase: This is because a gay man who believes he's a woman, can't pee with woman, because he still looks like a man:bang head: Really!!!!

If it'll keep Cuomo out of North Carolina, it's a W I N for North Carolina ! ! !

If it'll keep Cuomo out of North Carolina, it's a W I N for North Carolina ! ! !
+1

THE GREAT BLUE MIGRATION
Why Are So Many People Leaving New York?
Residents fled New York State again in the first half of 2015, according to the Empire Center:

During the 12 months ending last July 1, 153,921 more residents moved out of New York than moved into it from other states, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s annual update of population estimates. The Census Bureau also slightly increased its estimate of New York’s prior year (2013-14) outflow to other states, to a new total of 160,329.

The latest estimates bring New York’s total “net domestic migration” loss since the 2010 census to 653,071 people—the largest such decrease of any state, both in absolute terms and as a percentage of estimated population as of the start of the decade.

http://www.the-american-interest.com/2015/12/29/why-are-so-many-people-leaving-new-york/

I have no proof of this but can almost guarantee Blomo's response to all the folks bailing out of NY was....(spoken in that whiny ass voice of his)...."If they want to move, let them"

And he wouldn't give it a bit more thought! :eusa_snooty:

I have no proof of this but can almost guarantee Blomo's response to all the folks bailing out of NY was....(spoken in that whiny ass voice of his)...."If they want to move, let them"

And he wouldn't give it a bit more thought! :eusa_snooty:

No doubt, Danny. I wonder how much NY lost in taxes when Tom Golisono, Limbaugh moved away. Well in the millions. Politicians were happy and waved good buy, at the cost of the rest of the tax payers.

Mississippi is the next state NY is Banning. Apparently Individual rights and religious freedom is unacceptable to Mr Cuomo. IMO, If you own a business, You should have the right to serve or not serve anyone. Gay is Irrelivent. IT'S YOUR BUSINESS. Why does a Gay individuals rights outweight a Business mans rights??????

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - New York state has banned non-essential state-funded travel to Mississippi after that state's governor signed a law allowing religious groups and some businesses to refuse service to gay couples.

http://www.wben.com/pages/22637297.php?contentType=4&contentId=18648450

This describes the law for Mississippi

The new law states that it protects “sincerely held religious beliefs or moral convictions,” including the belief that marriage is only between a man and a woman and that sexual relations should only occur in such a marriage. It also says that a person’s gender is “determined by anatomy and genetics at time of birth” and goes on to say that businesses can determine who is allowed to access bathrooms, dressing rooms and locker room

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ing-business-to-refuse-service-to-gay-people/

What the hell business is it of Blomos how No Carolina or Miss handle their affairs. His job is s'posed to be running NY.....or running NY into the ground as the case may be.....not what other states do.

Actually, I don't understand how the govt. can dictate who a business does or does not do business with, or who pees with who....society has already sorted these issues out.

But as long as we're on the subject....what about the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs? Aren't they offensive and prejudicial towards the 'half naked punks matter too' movement? :confused2:

Carolina, and Miss are probably jumping for joy that no one from New York will be coming down.

What the hell business is it of Blomos how No Carolina or Miss handle their affairs. His job is s'posed to be running NY.....or running NY into the ground as the case may be.....not what other states do.

Actually, I don't understand how the govt. can dictate who a business does or does not do business with, or who pees with who....society has already sorted these issues out.

But as long as we're on the subject....what about the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" signs? Aren't they offensive and prejudicial towards the 'half naked punks matter too' movement? :confused2:

In a nut shell, all he's saying is that no STATE FUNDED events are to be planned which involves spending STATE MONEY in those other states. While he certainly would like everyone to believe he has the authority to dictate where other people living in NY should spend their money as well....though not the case.

In a nut shell, all he's saying is that no STATE FUNDED events are to be planned which involves spending STATE MONEY in those other states. While he certainly would like everyone to believe he has the authority to dictate where other people living in NY should spend their money as well....though not the case.

I'd go a step further with your post. I think this garbage will promote business to these states. Kinda like gun control legislation, and the giant sales of Guns and ammo.

Back