Not again..........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Woke up about 4 am Friday with a bit of the chills and a very sore left leg. Got yet another Cellulitis attack in the leg. Fortunately the doctor was willing to write up a scrip for Keflex 500mg. By 10 am, I was already dosed, and am feeling a lot better today. Missed work Friday, and today, but hopefully can go back tomorrow....

This sucks, and seems to be chronic with me. Once it almost killed me, and another time it weakened my immune system to the point where I got a really nasty case of Shingles in my right eye area. That made the Cellulitis seem like a trip to Disneyland.......

Better now than at Thunder, though.

Glad your on top of it Bill, hope your better soon!

sent from my HTC Rezound using tapatalk

You have my sympathies.
It's something that I too get, the worst being after an Osteotomy (re-alignment of knee). Took the medical profession ten days or so to work out what it was before I was given the appropriate antibiotics.

It does seem to be something the re-occurs once you have had it. Any cuts on the affected leg now get antiseptic cream and a plaster until the wound has scabbed over.
Touch wood I've not had a re-occurrence in the last two and a half years.

As you are officially 'poorly' I guess this means that Santa should be extra generous with 'safety' items for your Max?

Here's to a speedy recovery.

Safety items, lots of antibacterial ointment - and a bushel basket full of Keflex! I've been trying to get my doctor to write me a scrip to carry along with me on road trips, just in case. That incident in Gettysburg would have really sucked had I been hospitalized.. I know the symptoms, and knew it was coming as soon as I woke up. The 4 feet of snow that fell over the past 2 days made going 25 miles to his office impossible. Luckily, he saw the situation as I did, and called a scrip into a pharmacy about 2 miles from home, and a friend who was mobile picked them up for me.

Things are noticeably better today - then I went to work, and the day went to hell...

Get better Bill! Trust me you don't want to be run over by a wheelchair, those skinny tires hurt! I had it happen once but I didn't want the sweet big 'ol gal that did it to know, so I waited until I got back to the truck before I checked if anything was broken! Man that hurt!:bang head:

Next on the list is a good bout of Gout Bill. It will be hard to accumulate the miles on your 85 feeling bad. Must be the water where you live! Get well.

Get well soon! Although I kind of want to see Dennis on a wheelchair rampage your health is much more important!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back