I've Been MIA... Warning, Long Story..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear you found the reason for your troubles, and that you're feeling better now! Go Dave, time to ride a lot and enjoy life again!
That is a mighty good woman you have there doing your bikes for ya ;-)

Very glad youre back 'And getting better.I smoke too.I know you have been told to quit .WE know its a habit.I hate taking drugs but do every morning.I went to have my teeth cleaned about 5 yrs ago and my blood pressure was 190 over 120.They instruced me to go to the hospital.NOW would not clean my teeth.GO NOW THEY SAID.I went to my new doctor The following week i was put on blood pressure pills.I was lucky doctor said.I guess he was right.Tunnel vison and ringing ears wasn't normal.My wife tells me.YOU are the only you i got take care of you for me.Take care my friend.YOU ARE THE ONLY SPEC OPS WE GOT!!!Best wishes and TAKE CARE OF YOU!!! terry

Last edited:
I'm glad you're feeling a little better Dave! I am on actos and 2 other diabetic meds, it is my goal to be off of Actos by May.
My feelings on Doctors are that they are just there to give you professional advice, it is your body to do what you feel is best for it. Information, careful observation and tracking is our best chance for better health.
It sounds like your on a good track again Dave, keep up the good work!

You're all Great Brothers and I'm glad I have you... I'm sure hoping to be stable and healthy for a while. I've got 4 bikes that need to be run into the ground by the time I go...

Dave, GEEEZUS I read the whole thread and I can say DAMNED glad you came through it OK. I went through a spell a few years ago with much the same symptoms. High BP & heart rate. I spent an unGodly amount of time and money with the Dr.s only to end up feeling worse. At the end I actually questioned if I wasn't some kind of Guenna pig or lab test experiment for the drug companies. Meds can help but they can also F you up too. I have been pill free for 4 years now with no High BP and my heart condition is well under control. I found that stress relieving activities and exercise help greatly and I still smoke like a train. The Dr told me that it was all due to the smoking turns out it was all due to him giving me pills that dis agreed with my body. Keep healthy and stay fit. Glad you are all OK bro

Back