Old Bike Barn

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88Vmax

Reaction score
Been getting the run around for a week. I should have read reviews first, but i gave them the benifit of a doubt.
ordered a stator and a rectifier. they kept telling me all week the shipping is processing when in fact i got the manager to admit the parts were never in stock and that they were ordering the parts from somewhere else and that could be another week maybe 2.
Long story short. dont do the run around. there is a reason the parts are so cheap. scam artists in progress.

:confused2: Hey, lots of the dealers are that way. I'm still waiting (6 months now) for the Chrome plastic caps that plug the socket head bolts in the handle bar clamp. I went down and bought some from Ace Hardware, but the dealer still has me on back order. Like I would ever order real parts from them again. Ha Ha, Spurs

well after reading the reviews i shouldnt have done it. The guy from shipping said if its not sent bytongiht i will call u and if we can get it dont by morning (they) will pay for overnight. (that was my suggestion) told them to deposit my money in my account just as fast as they took it out

Not sure what they were going to charge but you can always check with me. I think I sell the late model regulator (an upgrade from your old model) for $75 plus shipping. I have plenty of used good stators on hand and can get an aftermarket one too if desired.

Sean

I was told that they shipped it today and would be here tomorow (next day) and he asked how i would like to pay for the shipping i said i wont u can eat that cost. haha he said let me talk to my managers. then i told him if he had to talk to the managers dont bother with the order

This outfit is a joke. Friend of mine and I had almost the exact same experience only days apart.
a couple of days after he placed an order, I ordered the parts I wanted and they all showed as being in stock. Card charged right away. over the next month I called and left a few messages and 3-4 emails. I got no response from either one. Called CC company and canceled the charges. The next day I get a message saying they have been trying to get ahold of me, and my parts would ship tommorow
rofl_200.gif
They never even bothered contacting him after he canceled the charges with his CC

My advice is avoid these guys.

Latest posts

Back