OMG what a night!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Well me & Gina went to a car show/cruise night well the guys running it talked me into entering my bike I was like man I came to look at the bikes & cars had no intention of entering my bike. We had just come off a dirt road bikes full of dust so I give it a quick wipe down & entered it. Low & behold I was the only Jap bike rest were Harleys . I won peoples choice award lol my wife was more excited than I was .I was a bit surprised seeing most the people seem to be looking at the Harleys but it was a win .. Maxine has her first trophy :) The trophy has a harley on top so I took a pic of my entry form & the tag on the trophy.
Trophy.jpg

Congrats....that's awesome! The people had good taste tonight!

At first I was the only bike I kinda felt weird entering but as the time went on more n more Harleys pulled in I was thinking rut roh lol. But in the end people know a classy bike when they see one. A harleys a harley they all look alike but a Vmax? Enough said :)

Nice paint job, very cool winning an award with a Gen 1 ,a head turner still, even after so many years with the body style virtually unchanged.....

Congrats on the win!

I can just see the Harley guys after you won saying, what that wasn't a Harley :bang head:

Mike

Real nice! I entered mine in a show and didnt get crap. They would much rather vote for the guy that drove his new victory off the showroom floor and took it right to the show! WTF?

Nice to hear a vmax got the peoples choice over all those HDs!

Thanks guys . I actually got many many compliments on the color & asked who painted it.. When I told them I painted it in my basement they couldnt believe how nice it looked some even thaught it was profesionally painted.. Pat on my back lol.

I wanted so badfto tell the Harley guys not only will this bike eat them for lunch it also beat them in a show hahaha ..

Go easy on the Harley guys...you'd be really surprised at some of their ' other ' bikes...:biglaugh:

Also , believe it or not , most Harley guys have a healthy respect for a VMax...I've experienced it first hand when I show up at a Harley gathering on my Max...especially after being there the week before on my Harley...:worthy:

Go easy on the Harley guys...you'd be really surprised at some of their ' other ' bikes...:biglaugh:

Also , believe it or not , most Harley guys have a healthy respect for a VMax...I've experienced it first hand when I show up at a Harley gathering on my Max...especially after being there the week before on my Harley...:worthy:

Yep noticed that too. One time I was looking at a nice cool looking harley. The proud owner approached me. After few drinks (I wasnt riding that night) I told him that I was riding a vmax. He answered with a big smile that I was crazy and that bike was a beast lol apparently he got the opportunity to ride one ;)
Good man :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back