On a serious note.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
Guys,

It’s Movember, the month formerly known as November, which is dedicated to growing moustaches and raising awareness and funds for men’s health. I have joined the movement and will be donating my upper lip to the cause for 30 days. My Mo will spark conversations, and no doubt generate some laughs; all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds prostate cancer.

Why am I so passionate about men’s health?
*On average men live 4-5 years less than women
*1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
* 25,500 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer this year in Canada

I invite you to support me by donating to me http://mobro.co/ToxicRider

You can even go old school and write a cheque payable to “Movember Canada”, reference my name and Registration Number 2142906 and send it to: Movember Canada, 119 Spadina Avenue, PO Box 65, Toronto, ON M5T 2T2

All donations are tax deductible.

We only have a month to grow Mos and raise awareness and fund, so please come along for the ride.
Funds raised will help make a tangible difference to the lives of others. Through the Movember Foundation and their men’s health partner, the Prostate Cancer Canada, Movember is funding world class awareness, research, educational and support programs which would otherwise not be possible.

For more details on how the funds raised from previous campaigns have been used and the impact Movember is having please click on the links below:

About Movember
Prostate Cancer Foundation research
Global Action Plan

Please donate here - http://mobro.co/ToxicRider

Thank you in advance for helping me change the face of men's health. Go the Mo!

Jim Rodgers

Moustache Season. Now Open.

Bumping this up because we need to step up!! To donate follow the link in my original post. Prostate cancer is a very serious disease that all men can get, we need to find the cure.

I heard some thing on the news that regularly "using" your prostate is a good prevention for cancer, but "Jackuary" doesn't have the same ring to it.

I've got a bushy goatee and big fat lambchops but the ol Mo never seems to grow in right.....

I heard some thing on the news that regularly "using" your prostate is a good prevention for cancer, but "Jackuary" doesn't have the same ring to it.

I've got a bushy goatee and big fat lambchops but the ol Mo never seems to grow in right.....

Donate and be a supporter:biglaugh: I am shooting for the "Undercover Brother" Mo with a "Tickler":eusa_dance:

Am a bit disappointed here, yep throwing out the guilt trip LOL, as to date I have only received 1 donation, from VMF (aka Buster), and this thread has 233 views........C'mon guys even a measly $5 helps!!!! Besides I am sitting in 2nd as far as donations on my team and I hate being 2nd!!!!!!

Thanks Sean!!!!! Very much appreciated!!! As prostate cancer, and might I note that this little gland is quite important to us males, is a scourge we need to erradicate every penny towards research helps!!!!!

Thanks Sean!!!!! Very much appreciated!!! As prostate cancer, and might I note that this little gland is quite important to us males, is a scourge we need to erradicate every penny towards research helps!!!!!

Count another 1 Jim!!:punk:

Dale #2592

Perhaps a picture of the hair lip you are growing will entice ( or scare) more people to donate! :biglaugh:

Perhaps a picture of the hair lip you are growing will entice ( or scare) more people to donate! :biglaugh:

Ok, will take a picture tonight when I get home of my Mo. Am growing the undercover brother, or Tom Selleck Mo, with the under the bottom lip "tickler". Having red colored Mo hair really makes it tough to show, but will do my best:punk:

You are very welcome Jim , I appreciate your dedication to this cause.

I currently have 3 close friends who have or are dealing with prostate issues. Having witnessed the serious side effects of issues with this gland I would not wish it upon my worst enemy, ok maybe my soon to be ex but she doesn't have one so not gonna happen:bang head:. The more money raised for research into a cure the better. Besides if there is anything I can do to avoid the old :th_analprobestare: I am all for it:rofl_200:

I currently have 3 close friends who have or are dealing with prostate issues. Having witnessed the serious side effects of issues with this gland I would not wish it upon my worst enemy, ok maybe my soon to be ex but she doesn't have one so not gonna happen:bang head:. The more money raised for research into a cure the better. Besides if there is anything I can do to avoid the old :th_analprobestare: I am all for it:rofl_200:

+1 , agree . My father got it when he reached his late seventies. He fought it for 9 years until it started to spread. Finally reached his brain and he was gone in 10 days. I was glad I got a chance to be with him at the end. Doctor said I need to be checked every 3 years as long as there is no sign of the " C " . A polup here and there is normal and can be controlled and biopsied if found. I highly recommend everyone of the guys getting checked when they reach 50 , unless they have a family history of this disease , then get checked earlier. I also recommend shopping around for a tiny , oriental , female , urologist . It takes some of the initial shock out of the procedure. :clapping:

Back