one of our own went down

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping for a speedy recovery, Lonewolf. Sorry to hear.

You know, I was thinking about making a, "Wow, we've been really lucky," thread. And then, even without tempting Karma, someone goes down. *sigh*

For some reason when i tried to post this earlier it didn't go through. This time i'm just posting the link to another thread.

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php/topic,35742.0.html
Bawls, Thanks much for posting here. I had forgotten that I had joined this site. Don't really know that many people here, except Sean Morley and Bawls. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, here it is , 8 days after the wreck and they haven't put me in the hospital yet. Too much swelling to operate at this point. As the swelling goes down and things can move, the pain is getting worse. You guys be careful out there, as this is no way to celebrate the middle of summer! Thanks again for your posts, as I am home alone and getting more discouraged by the day. It means alot to read your well wishes. John jvmax85(here and VMOA forum) Lonewolf on the M109 forum.

Bawls, Thanks much for posting here. I had forgotten that I had joined this site. Don't really know that many people here, except Sean Morley and Bawls. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, here it is , 8 days after the wreck and they haven't put me in the hospital yet. Too much swelling to operate at this point. As the swelling goes down and things can move, the pain is getting worse. You guys be careful out there, as this is no way to celebrate the middle of summer! Thanks again for your posts, as I am home alone and getting more discouraged by the day. It means alot to read your well wishes. John jvmax85(here and VMOA forum) Lonewolf on the M109 forum.

Keep those spirits up!!! They'll have you lined out sooner than you think. Is it your knee that is swollen and keeping them from doing the operation this soon.

Glad to see you were wearing a helmet at the time!!!

Already said a prayer for ya'!

Neil

I always hate when anyone goes down. HEAL UP MANG !!! and glad your still with us.

Back when I was a kid my dad's best friend was killed from a wobble during a pursuit on a motorcycle. to this day some 40 years later it still bugs him.

I can care less what ppl ride. I hate to see a rider down post.

jvmax, bless ya bro, and glad you are still here and I hope you heal quick. The fact that you and some others that went down are still here, means you the others and I still might ride and attend an event in the future.

the best to ya:punk:

Kelly

Glad to see your still around to talk about it. It's easy to get discouraged after an accident. It just seems like EVERYTHING is out of control afterwards. Just keep your focus on the good stuff. Like the fact you can still, breathe, read, type, and aren't so banged up that your stuck in the hospital! Good luck on your recovery and hope to hear good news from you in the future.

Back