Ouch!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are alot of nice parts there. if I was closer i would be all over that.

True, if someone wants radials, new swingarm and a nice brake set up, it is all there. Too bad about the one Works shock that got ground down. I wonder if it is still functional. With the rust on the bolts and the brake rotor, it makes you wonder how long it sat there for.

True, if someone wants radials, new swingarm and a nice brake set up, it is all there. Too bad about the one Works shock that got ground down. I wonder if it is still functional. With the rust on the bolts and the brake rotor, it makes you wonder how long it sat there for.

it wuld be cheaper to buy that than it would to buy the wheels, tires and swingarm.

Ya,Its a Mad max bike.I found it there under blower bike.You can tell by the sidewinder exhaust.Probably couldn't get it stopped in time.

www.madmax.com\

Attachments

• mmax.jpg
    mmax.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
So with a little paste...... voalla!!

Attachments

• bad1.jpg
    bad1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 16
  • good1.jpg
    good1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 15
  • bad2.jpg
    bad2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 13
  • good2.jpg
    good2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 14
That WAS a nice bike......the add says it only has a little over 2,700 miles on it...probably never got used to the extra power of the supercharger

Current bid is $961.00 it doesn't say anything about a reserve....

Last edited:
I am surprised that they didn't just try and part it out. Lots o' money spent on that.

vultures.gif

:biglaugh:

Back