Pennsylvania bound

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTwistedNomad

Reaction score
Good afternoon fellow Maxxers!

A friend and myself are leaving Southern Ontario tomorrow morning around 6 and making our way down to the Bradford/Warren/St. Mary's area of PA. We have a room booked in Bradford and are going to make this our home base for our few days of riding. I know it is last minute and during the week but if anyone in the area would like to come riding and hang out please feel free to message me and we can see if we can find a place to hook up. We have a couple of routes planned through the Allegheny State Park and Forest, things like 62 south, route 666, the 46 down through Smethport and down into the Elk herd area etc. As it stands, we are doing 2 nights/ 3 days but we may extend our stay into a 3rd night. Anyhow if you are in the area or close to it and want to ride and show us some of your favorites in the area, please contact me and come on out.

Twisted Nomad
(Will)

Sounds like a good time. If your in Smethport I'd consider hitting rt 6 and heading east to the grand Canyon of pa. While at St Mary's, head down to rt 555 and cruise into benezette. There is a nice elk viewing area there and you its not uncommon for elk to be on the side of the road so watch out for rubber neckers stopped along the way

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back