Pipes are on ...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warp1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the how-to's and tips....Mark's exhaust went on easy. Centerstand hits...so that will have to come off in the morning, but otherwise flawless. Sounds amazing....will sleep very happy tonight.

Oh....and the throttle response is soooo much better.

4 - 2? if it is i know where you hit. the foot pedal on the center stand. just bend it out so it goes around the muffler. i did that to mine. still useful and looks good. i redrilled the center stand so i could move the rubber stopper to meet the pad on the crossover pipe. simple fix.

if its not hitting there ive got nothing to add for ya bud sorry.

cheers!!!!
evan...

:ttiwwp::ttiwwp:
Thanks for all the how-to's and tips....Mark's exhaust went on easy. Centerstand hits...so that will have to come off in the morning, but otherwise flawless. Sounds amazing....will sleep very happy tonight.

Oh....and the throttle response is soooo much better.

Sorry for the delay...
Yes, barely hit, the part you put the foot on to lower centerstand. I could bend I suppose...but do like the look of it without the stand installed. Besides, only 2 bolts to remount...might be easier just to mount it when I need it.

Yes, 4 into 2....and still love them. Riding it up to some sort of rally in Harmony MN this weekend (Sat at least) so putting some miles on it and break it in :). I'll have to tell you the story on this thing when I get more time...really walked into a good deal.

Took pic's during the process...will post (after I figure out how) when I get back from the rally, maybe Sunday.

Back