Progressive Suspention

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdt354

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a plug to the Progressive Suspension Co. And give you all a heads up. When you buy their products they stand behind them. My ride started handling funky last season and I
found my shocks were leaking. I'd bought these 440's many riding seasons ago, at least 7 years ago. I didn't even realize they guaranteed them for life, until I talked to Sean, speaking of
vendors that stand behind their stuff. In fact they don't sell the 440's anymore but are replacing mine with, the more expensive, 444's. And accommodating my asking for 12 1/2" to replace the stock length.
When I get treated right, it's just as important to let you all know as when things go sideways. Another happy ending.
Steve-o

that's great, too often people or businesses only get mentioned when there is a negative

Good to hear as I recently aquired a set of 12.5" 444's from Sean. Figured they would be the last set I put on this bike. Got all black. Like the look of them but the oem bushing not so much. Need something else. Might just plasti-dip them black just to see.

Latest posts

Back