Proud people

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee in texas

Reaction score
Grandma went to Heaven last night. Took her 96 yrs but she finally made it! Grandfather only knew one way his and there wasn't going to be any debate about. She didn't drive Grandfather insisted on taking her everywhere. When he pasted she had to go to driving school with a bunch of high school kids at seventy to get her license. She was apprehensive but ended up being the star of the class. They were proud people who cared about how they looked. At 60 yrs grandfather could still take a man half is age - if someone was foolish enough to try!. We're all flying up to NY for a celebration of her life on Thursday with internment on Friday. Grandmother can rest well - she doesn't have to drive any more.....

I scanned the pics upside down - sorry It was 03:00.

Yankee.

Last edited:
sorry for your loss,looks like heaven might be a happier place today with gram back with gramps!

Sorry to hear of your Grandparents passing. What a great life they must have had, being able to see all the stages of progression humans have gone through.

i I'M VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS , THERES NEVER A GOOD TIME FOR LOVED ONES TO GO , AND NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU KNOW ITS COMING , IT STILL HURTS DEEPLY , IT MAKES YOU REALIZE HOW SHORT & PRECIOUS LIFE REALLY IS !

Sucks gettin old. sorry man. been there doing that.

Then again.. 96 years..:clapping: well done.

Sorry for your loss , but in saying 96 yrs - well done . I just lost my mum and it sucks thats life , they are all in a better place now R.I.P.

Yes lost mine last year she was 75. I would have given my left arm to have her another 21 years.

Sorry if that comment was received wrong. I just meant we would all be lucky to live 96 years is all.

Back