Pulled the trigger

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
When I read the title, I thought you were buying jbretthortons bike :eusa_dance: not as exciting, but the lift is nice.

When I read the title, I thought you were buying jbretthortons bike :eusa_dance: not as exciting, but the lift is nice.

LOL.....true, but I have 2 3/4 Vmax's......the 3/4 is a project bike that i bought. Figured that it was time for a lift.

Nice! You keep at it and you're gonna have open your own shop! :)

Nice! You keep at it and you're gonna have open your own shop! :)

Thanks. I'm one of those people that is there is EVER a possibility of me needing a tool EVER again, usually I buy it.

Its still in the plans to have a southwest dyno day in Lawton one year, and I figure that my house will be the base of operations......so things like this help.

My reply wouldn't load. Congratulations on the lift. Attempt to post #2.

HFT one is $279 right now.

I thought about that one, but everyone that I spoke with said that i would need to change the wheel chock on those.......and a "Good" sturdy add on chock (Comparable to the Black widow one) was 144.

So I could either get the HF one, and add on the chock, or get the BW one, that was more complete in my book.

I thought about that one, but everyone that I spoke with said that i would need to change the wheel chock on those.......and a "Good" sturdy add on chock (Comparable to the Black widow one) was 144.

So I could either get the HF one, and add on the chock, or get the BW one, that was more complete in my book.

The combo bundle is a good deal, I looked at one before I found a good-condition Handy Lift and bought it. We expect big doings coming off that lift, now! Remember the pics.

Harbor Freight has their hydraulic lift on sale now for $279, a decent deal. Most guys replace the front wheel vise w/something better.

Those are the dogs mate, i'd love one

Thanks

Black Widow makes good stuff. The foot activated pump is a good deal, mine is air driven and very sensitive to moisture.

Good purchase, you'll never regret it!! :clapping:

If you remember, BW was who built the ramps that I took up there. good quality stuff.

The combo bundle is a good deal, I looked at one before I found a good-condition Handy Lift and bought it. We expect big doings coming off that lift, now! Remember the pics.

Harbor Freight has their hydraulic lift on sale now for $279, a decent deal. Most guys replace the front wheel vise w/something better.

Yep, the cheapest and best chock that i could find was 144....so really close to the cost of the Black widow.

LOL, getting older and dont like having to lay on my back any more than I have to.

Got it in today. naturally, I'm at work, but a friend of mine was there to accept it, and atleast put wheels on it, and get it into the garage.

Looks pretty good from the pic that he sent.

So looking forward when I get home to mess with it.

Attachments

• received_10210074489871717.jpg
    received_10210074489871717.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 10
Back