Rattle can special

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. ugly. Just hosed the entire bike with a can of rust-oleum.

I've seen rattle-canned bikes that look surprisingly good, when done carefully, with multiple coats, and then you get bikes that comes out like this.

i saw a similar bike that was ruined earlier thsi yr. it was a 700 honda nighthwak S....due even painted the tires!!

I would be willing to bet that the a/f mixture screws are now sized in there and glued tight with paint. In all fairness, we don't know what it looked like before he painted it. Could be an improvement, though it is unlikely.

Gimme a break, $2800? Some poor sucker might give him $2500 for a bike that I bet a dime (his) to a dollar (mine) that it has 2nd gear issues too.

$1500 for a runner in poor cosmetic shape needing 2md gear repair, tops.

Ha! All you guys are missing out on a SWEET deal! Didn't you read the entire add? It's "still under warrantee" !!
I'm going to offer 3 grand, just to make sure I get it!
Too bad, suckers!:eusa_dance:

Miles brings up a valid point! We ate overlooking the warranty. I bet he'd even cover the sweet custom paint as well.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I assume he is talking about the new battery is still under warranty not the bike. Too bad this looks like another vmax not cared for sigh....

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

You guys all stand around and throw rocks at the kids getting off the short bus when it pulls up too? I mean, what if this owner is a member here, and it's all he could afford?

Hi. My name is Jim, and I'm fat. Who wants to make fun of fat people today?

You guys all stand around and throw rocks at the kids getting off the short bus when it pulls up too? I mean, what if this owner is a member here, and it's all he could afford?

Hi. My name is Jim, and I'm fat. Who wants to make fun of fat people today?

I don't care if he's a member here or not, all I'm saying is whoever defaced this poor VMAX with a rattle can of flat black paint is an idiot. Maybe the guy that owns it isn't the culprit? That's fine by me, I'm just stating my opinion, and that's all that it is. If the poor sap that bought this bike gets his feeling hurt, too bad, he needs to hop back on the short yellow bus and get over it. :punk:

I don't care if he's a member here or not, all I'm saying is whoever defaced this poor VMAX with a rattle can of flat black paint is an idiot. Maybe the guy that owns it isn't the culprit? That's fine by me, I'm just stating my opinion, and that's all that it is. If the poor sap that bought this bike gets his feeling hurt, too bad, he needs to hop back on the short yellow bus and get over it. :punk:

And right there is your problem.....uncaring. And name calling of a fellow Vmax owner....:bang head: It takes all kinds. Of course, this is just my opinion...:worthy::worthy::worthy::biglaugh:

And right there is your problem.....uncaring. And name calling of a fellow Vmax owner....:bang head: It takes all kinds. Of course, this is just my opinion...:worthy::worthy::worthy::biglaugh:

If that's the worse thing anybody says about me today, I'll be just fine. Uncaring. Wow. Do they have special schools for guys like me too? Where do I sign up? :ummm:

They called that detention back when I was in school Tornado. Making fun of those short bus riders might get you signed on to attend.

Real men attended those sessions, then grew up. Others.......well, they just never learned, and still make fun of others to this day.

Don't mind me there Tornado. If it makes you feel good to make fun of someones' paint job, you go right ahead. I hope you have warm & fuzzy feelings all day for having done so.

They called that detention back when I was in school Tornado. Making fun of those short bus riders might get you signed on to attend.

Real men attended those sessions, then grew up. Others.......well, they just never learned, and still make fun of others to this day.

Don't mind me there Tornado. If it makes you feel good to make fun of someones' paint job, you go right ahead. I hope you have warm & fuzzy feelings all day for having done so.

Yes, I'm basking in the glory of it all. I may have hurt somebodys feelings today. I RULE! :punk:

Hey, I just saw a guy ride into a parking lot downtown with surface rust on his chrome wheels..................THAT OUGHT TO BE WORTH AT LEAST A FAT LIP, AND BLOODY NOSE. LET'S GO GET HIM!

On closer inspection, I don't think he's washed his bike in over a month either. LET'S KILL HIM!

Latest posts

Back