Rear seat flip kit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank5079

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this? This company is in Germany and at 65 Euros that works to about $100.00

I might just try to fab out my seat.....

dsc00179.jpg

dsc00186.jpg

It is a bit pricey, but I love mine & im glad I got it. It works well with my rear fender with the storage built into it. Im sure you could fab something up that would be cheaper though. Heres a few pics.

Attachments

• DSC01599.jpg
    DSC01599.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    IMAG0061.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMAG0066.jpg
    IMAG0066.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMAG0201.jpg
    IMAG0201.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMAG0202.jpg
    IMAG0202.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0203.jpg
    IMAG0203.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 119
This flip kit has been available for at least 15 years. When did you think about it first?

This flip kit has been available for at least 15 years. When did you think about it first?
If your talking at me , thanks for the info , that's the first time I've seen it, Maybe I copied them:rofl_200:

I like that!

Any rear section can be made to flip by removing that plastic tab towards the rear with no detriment to mounting integrity.
I use to have my WideBand mounted under there.
The extra storage space with that special fender is a nice thing to have tho'

Yea, the otec stuff is pretty sweet. Lots of stuff/ideas have been around for a really really long time and gets forgotten. Someone else comes up with the idea again and makes a go of it. Not sure if Ricks Max Gasser uses similar brackets for the quick access to the tank but his is the first dedicated seat made to do this instead of the simple conversion brackets to add on a stock seat (which only access under the rear seat and not the fuel tank).

Rick's pivots backwards to give tank access. The one here flips forward for storage access.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Back