Rear Sets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WR's are good sets, I love mine. They are also the least far back of any I've seen. Most of the others put the peg back somewhere around the swingarm pivot.

They compliment drag bars extremely well and really improve the riding position if you like to ride aggresively.

The price they sell them for is probably not justified other than that they are a very low volume item, other than that theres not much to them. The quality is very good though.

Keep in mind most rear sets footpegs don't fold, you crash/drop..You break. I broke one of mine in a low speed curb humping incident when I had one too many beers but was able to "re-engineer" it back to as good as new.

I have LSLs and they are not overly agressive. 10cm back and 2 cm up.

3795584437_07b03a28a9_b.jpg

If I recall correctly, they were about $400 shipped.

That's what I thought when I saw it, cleans up the whole area nicely! I saw it at the Spring Icebreaker on Tyler's bike, it may not be "genuine Yamaha" (sorry Damon) but it's a nice mod.

WR's are good sets, I love mine. They are also the least far back of any I've seen. Most of the others put the peg back somewhere around the swingarm pivot.

They compliment drag bars extremely well and really improve the riding position if you like to ride aggresively.

The price they sell them for is probably not justified other than that they are a very low volume item, other than that theres not much to them. The quality is very good though.

Keep in mind most rear sets footpegs don't fold, you crash/drop..You break. I broke one of mine in a low speed curb humping incident when I had one too many beers but was able to "re-engineer" it back to as good as new.
CNC machninig is always costly. Take Otec for example.
People are people and always complain at highly priced aftermarkets parts.

But for 500$ you can buy a FULL rear sets:
http://193.109.190.78/e_shop/produc...d/303?osCsid=ab85bcdb2966698cc7ba34a578d9bdfc

I gonna buy them when i finely get my money from insurance :bang head:

Ill plan to put those sets on 3D scan and fabricate my own.
Im do not intend to steel someones idea, i only want to borrow some dimensions. I start working on my rearsets some time ago but quit that project when i've found technobikeshop and those ozzo rearsets.

Costs of machining my own rearsets for a new, would be very close to that ozzo sets.

we sell those pressure switches too (as if I never told you guys lol - oh, I guess I didn't)

Sean

Latest posts

Back