Rear turn signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldguy

Reaction score
I'm going with Fatmax hardbags and rather than relocating the stock turn signals, I want to use Rizoma zero 11 led units installed on the black plastic portion of the rear fender next to the taillight.
Anyone tried this or know whether they will fit? I wasn't able to find dimensions, other than they are very small,( and bright).
Thanks.
Jack.
Other ideas/options also welcome!

How about the CBR taillight with built in turn signals? I know there is a thread detailing the mod somewhere on here, but my search-foo sucks, lol!

The CBR mod appears to involve cutting the inner fender and some grinding of stock parts that's more than I want to do.
I like the idea of an integrated Taillight/turn signal if there's one that is more 'plug and play'?

you could always visit customsynamics and build an integrated led board or get one that will fit inside the stock rear brake light. i have the fatmax bags installed but had already done the cbr taillight mod and removed the rear blinker housingsImageUploadedByTapatalk1408963826.012298.jpg

David Justiss
USAF First Sergeant

Back