Robin Williams dies

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Can't believe he committed suicide. Especially after watching his movie What Days May Come. He was a true icon to acting in general. He was one of if not the funniest man alive. I heard before that he had severe depression but never thought it would get the best of him. May his soul rest in peace. See ya on the other side buddy. :confused2:

Depression can really mess with your head. He was a good actor and an even better person from what I have read. RIP

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Great men have great struggles , unless one suffers from depression , one can't understand . RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS , you were a great assert to our society

That sucks man, I really liked his work.....depression is a real thing.

Makes me think of something that sums up depression, substance abuse, the full clarity of knowing you have it, knowing the effect it has on those you love, and not really being able to stop it.....
.....and wanting to cut people out of your life to protect them from your problems and the pain you know you inflict on them.

Blue October, Hate Me.....This song gives me chills every time I hear it.

http://youtu.be/dDxgSvJINlU

That sucks man, I really liked his work.....depression is a real thing.

Makes me think of something that sums up depression, substance abuse, the full clarity of knowing you have it, knowing the effect it has on those you love, and not really being able to stop it.....
.....and wanting to cut people out of your life to protect them from your problems and the pain you know you inflict on them.

Blue October, Hate Me.....This song gives me chills every time I hear it.

http://youtu.be/dDxgSvJINlU

:ummm: Or cut yourself out of theirs ,

Lots of others will go before I turn on myself.
Very Sad the man is gone... Good Morning Vietnam...

Most comedians that I have heard about their life stories, have actually lead very difficult lives, and their comedy was their way how to cope with things.

RIP Robin.....you will be missed.

This sucks. He was a really great comedian. R.I.P. Robbin Williams.

Funny guy we like him a lot.

The show I like with him the most is Mork & Mendy

Attachments

• MorkMindy.jpg
    MorkMindy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 11
Rest in Peace Robin. You've lightened up so many lives with your work. It's a dose of reality that money can't buy happiness. You think someone else has it all, then... Sorry to hear this.

Back