San Diego Ride 22 Jan 2012, for a Good cause :)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Gunner

Reaction score
A local radio station personality (Clint from 101.5 KGB FM) has been putting together a large group for a ride on the 22nd. The ride is for a terminally ill 13 year old boy who loves bikes and for the riders to show a bit of unity and compassion.

I did the "Pre" ride yesterday and it was nice, lotts of bike but I was the only VMaxer there. It was surprising to see how many of the Harley Guys took the time to look my bike over and compliment it. The host Clint is a very down to earth and funny guy, the rest of the crowd were polite and easy going as well.

In a sea of Harleys a VMax sure stands out like a red swollen, throbbing thumb :punk:lol

http://www.101kgb.com/pages/rideportal.html

It would be very nice to have a group of Vmax riders on the ride on the 22nd.

Anyway if any of you guys might be interested I'll be checking in to read PM's. If it's to far for just a day ride let me know I have 2 spare bedrooms.

Aaron

Dave; I'll PM you my address, I got a couple of friends meeting up at my place around 8:30 (Harley guys but they're cool..lol) then onto the meet up with "Clint" which is only 2 miles from where I live. After the meet up at the Coffee corner we rode to San Diego HD last Sat, I think they were planning to do that again but here is what Clint put out on the Radio...

He will be at " Coffee Corner "(9608 Carlton Hills Blvd. Santee, Ca. 92071), from 9-9:30am to meet anyone that feels like stocking up on some caffeine and then we'll head over to the Ronald Mcdonald House ( 2929 Children's Way San Diego, CA), by 10am to meet up with some other riders.

Read more: http://www.101kgb.com/pages/rideportal.html#ixzz1j5ZapAYE

Dave; I'll PM you my address, I got a couple of friends meeting up at my place around 8:30 (Harley guys but they're cool..lol) then onto the meet up with "Clint" which is only 2 miles from where I live. After the meet up at the Coffee corner we rode to San Diego HD last Sat, I think they were planning to do that again but here is what Clint put out on the Radio...

He will be at " Coffee Corner "(9608 Carlton Hills Blvd. Santee, Ca. 92071), from 9-9:30am to meet anyone that feels like stocking up on some caffeine and then we'll head over to the Ronald Mcdonald House ( 2929 Children's Way San Diego, CA), by 10am to meet up with some other riders.

Read more: http://www.101kgb.com/pages/rideportal.html#ixzz1j5ZapAYE
Hey Chief, U guys also planning to meet for lunch at Ape Hangers grill in O'side? That's where ill be right across the street at the "Sport Bike Gallery" wateing for u.Don't know what time everybody is gona be there.So I guess-tamate 12 to 1pm. Really looking forward to seeing u and your Vmax Aaron . Ill take plenty of pic's for the forum.Hope Clint brings some of his bike babes.:biglaugh:

I have been watching the weather. Rain is in the forecast for the weekend, into Monday at last forecast.
Plus the NFL playoffs on Sunday.
David

Back