Shops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I am not sure what to think of shops the local Independant Harley shop took in a goldwing to work on with a water leak & took the plastic off to have a look & decided it was above there head so they called me wanting to know if I would come fix it.LOL The guy is a friend of mine & a nice guy & really good with Harleys but why take stuff in you have no idea about. I am picky I kind of pick & choose what i do.

Lol... tell them you will only do it if you can do it there, and video it to post here... and charge them a sh!t ton :rofl_200:

Lol... tell them you will only do it if you can do it there, and video it to post here... and charge them a sh!t ton :rofl_200:
They told me I could do it there & at there labor rate which is 15 bucks an hour more than I charge. I am gonaa go look & see if its any thing I wanna mess with. I am sure I can fix it but like I said i kind of pick & chooes what I do. I have so many projects here that I dont need to much more right now.

They told me I could do it there & at there labor rate which is 15 bucks an hour more than I charge. I am gonaa go look & see if its any thing I wanna mess with. I am sure I can fix it but like I said i kind of pick & chooes what I do. I have so many projects here that I dont need to much more right now.

you could do it like they do... take 3 days... and take a break every 15 minutes... and then dont bother to tell them you are finished... :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back