Simple EFI-turn your CV carbs to TBI

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadstercycle

Reaction score
Check out the CV to throttle body conversion kit for the Vmax. I been working hard on figuring a way to fuel inject my Vmax engines and came up with this conversion that works great and you can still use the V-boost. It's a very simple setup and uses a Microsquirt or Megasquirt ECU. You trigger it off the negative side of the #1 coil and uses the batch fire method. You don't need crank triggers or cam triggers. Now I just hit the key and go, complete fuel control.

www.roadstercycle.com

Without any testing I would expect no real gains or losses in HP/Torque or MPG when compared to a properly tuned carb. The biggest factor is the same T/B size so the same airflow. In fact, you may actually lose HP but gain torque. Carbs do better at fuel atmoization in most cases.

BUT,

the big thing to look at here is simpler tuning and more precise adjustments so it will be easier to keep it running right and add on parts and retune.

Sean

I like, its exelent idea. Its simple and easy to instal but its still costly compared to DIY but well, not evryone can DIY :)

Now, find a customers for that.
Wish you luck :thumbs up:

I really don't have a dyno at my disposal so I can't give you any hard numbers. I just know the before and after is very different. I feel the performance is better and more responsive. But again no dyno. I agree with One2dMax in that it doesn't really add or take away from performance it's just easier to tune what you have and get it right. I just got so tired of pulling my carbs off to do little things I knew there was a better way without going through the nightmare a lot of guys go through cutting up GSXR throttle bodies, making linkage and manifolds. I like being able to hook up my laptop and tune. I've sold a few sets and no hate mail yet. Thanks for comments and thoughts.

looks good would like to see some before & after
or feed back from users

Back