Slide

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redgambler

Reaction score
Im new here and Id like to say hello before I start asking questions that have probaly been covered. Hello. Id think that everything you do to make the bike perform better like idle mixture pilot jets main jets needle highth effect the slide. The better something runs the smother negative pressures are. Im really looking to see what helps the slide. The spring for sure it alot. Heres the question how does the pilot jet effect it, does it change the vaccum alittle? What does the air corrector do? Probaly does what it says. Where do these two Item efect the tune up? Allittle info 2006 V-Max Individual air filters. I tied three coils together and that helped the function alot but the bike seems to be loading up. I thought that I should be lean. Say you start reving the bike you can rev. a couple of time it seems to be working good that will cause the bike to load up. I dont want to buy a kit I want to buy the parts I need springs go for $3.50 and jets are $2.00. Got to get it closer so that I can start tuning. Thanks

Just read about the main air correctors, I would say that is a big part of my problem. Were can I buy correctors? What size should I go with?

Contact Sean Morley, his ad appears at the top center on a rotating basis. Morley Muscle also has a dealer section here on the main index page... Good Luck...

Hey, I have well over a thousand hours in bringing my 89 back from the dead, I understand.... BTW, Great to have you here....

Ill need to get the air correctors first and do a high end plug chop. I think I might be close with what I have just might be able to get it with sheming the needle. If I dont get the bottum end better I will never get to a high end chop. Thanks mattmullins

Latest posts

Back