Snow!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Steve -
Building codes most everywhere specify that exterior doors must swing inward.
But it must be different on The Cape. Guess the folks there just swing differently.
"Not that there's anything wrong with that" - Jerry Seinfeld.
Cheers!
If you have a storm door they have to swing outwards, both my front and side doors have storm doors.

+1 Everything here swings as it should also! :biglaugh:

Steve-o, news said winds measured 78mph out your way yesterday....not sure what hurricane strength is but that's gotta be damn close!

74-95 mph is a Cat 1 hurricane.

Hey Steve -
Building codes most everywhere specify that exterior doors must swing inward.
But it must be different on The Cape. Guess the folks there just swing differently.
"Not that there's anything wrong with that" - Jerry Seinfeld.
Cheers!

Our interior doors do, but all our storm doors, and you need them, open out.
Then again, as you get down to the end of the Cape by Provincetown, it's widely known that many doors swing both ways.

Don't you be making fun of P-town...they will blacklist you and ban you from whale-watching and drag shows in the future...:damn angry:

Just to freshen this thread up...we're OVER 90 inches of snow here in beautiful Wustah...only word that comes to mind while looking out at the 4 foot snowdrift in front of my garage door is...F U C K !...:damn angry:

Feeling bettah...thanks...

Up to my knees around here but racing to finish my bike upgrades....keeping me busy and racing time with spring around the corner.........best way for me to make winter fly by..................

Snow's stopped here but F'n cold!! Emergency channel said "Dangerously low to life threatening wind chills -25° to -50°"! I don't think it's gonna get THAT cold but it's -10° right now and the wind is howling....fer sure t'ain't fit fer man nor beast out there!

We got a light dusting of sleet here this evening. I think all of you guys' snow talk is a bad influence. Quit it, and take this schit back! Lol

When my Mrs predicts that 9 inches is on the way I sleep on the sofa to avoid any disappointments. :(

Chris

I think forecast today here around Wasilla Alaska is something like 45f, it's 3 am and already 38f.
My 85 vmax is ready, only thing I would like to do is get a new front grill and new tires, the Metzelers on it have lots of tread but are made in 2010.

Back