some messed up shit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2nd degree murder IMO. if it was her first or second DUI id let it slide. but her fifth?? come on dude.

shes not gonna learn. might as well walk into a walmart with a glock and shoot randomly..

but i didnt MEAANN to kill anyone!! :O i was just havin a good time!!1

i mean imagine you being 20 something years old and and youre out for a drive with your girlfriend and some dip shit comes and t bones your ass..

this story just uggghhh i wanna slap her myself

guy i used to work with had 6 DUIs. never killed anyone but fucked his life up pretty good. even had a decent job after he lost his CO job after the 6th DUI, but threw that away running to get coke when the boss was 'dropping him off to see his drug court adviser'. fucking idiot.

guy i used to work with had 6 DUIs. never killed anyone but fucked his life up pretty good. even had a decent job after he lost his CO job after the 6th DUI, but threw that away running to get coke when the boss was 'dropping him off to see his drug court adviser'. fucking idiot.

When it's got you by the balls, it's got you by the balls!! Lots of lives flushed because of it!

She took a life while playing roulette, knowing she shouldn't of been. Throw the switch on her!

Time to bring back capital punishment...enough with this PC shit...eye for an eye...:damn angry:

Back