Spanner wrench?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srk468

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just watched Sean's video about adjusting the preload on the head bearing (thanks for the video's Sean!) and I was wondering where you guys buy a 1" spanner like he used? I'd like to check/adjust mine but would like the right tool for the job. Thanks in advance everyone!

someone on here sells them on both here and ebay. I think mine is a snap-on.

forum member 'dingy' sells them here and on ebay, cheap like $22 (compared to OEM prices) and has 2x 3/8" rachet attachment areas

The ones he sells will probably work better then the one I have (which I could use a better one too).

Sean

you can also use it on just about any locknut. it didn't 'fit' but worked great for my xr250

u can get a cheap one from mcmasters $9. it's only a spanner wrench and i put deep socket over the handle to get more torque.

I have dingy's spanner and it works great!

I also have dingy's spanner....which Redbone brought to me during BR10....it works the bees nuts!! Isn't that the expression they use? :ummm:

Anyhow, thanks a bunch Brian :worthy:, it stopped the de-cel wobble on sallymax....well that and new wheel bearings, swingarm bearings, steering head bearings, solid delrin motor mounts and a new Metz lasertec ME33 front tire!!

But the dingy spanner brought all that together!! :clapping:

I also have dingy's spanner....which Redbone brought to me during BR10....it works the bees nuts!! Isn't that the expression they use? :ummm:

Anyhow, thanks a bunch Brian :worthy:, it stopped the de-cel wobble on sallymax....well that and new wheel bearings, swingarm bearings, steering head bearings, solid delrin motor mounts and a new Metz lasertec ME33 front tire!!

But the dingy spanner brought all that together!! :clapping:
Ha Ha, looks like it did it's "part" but seems it may had some major help in curing Sallymax's wobble! :worthy:

Latest posts

Back